Scherzinger thanks pal Will.i.am for making Formula 1 funMarch 1st, 2011 - 5:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 01 (ANI): Singer Nicole Scherzinger has thanked her ‘friend’ Will.i.am, who came to watch her Formula 1 driver boyfriend Lewis Hamilton’s race, for sharing his tricks to enjoy the whirring sound of cars.
The former Pussycat Dolls beauty has been dating the driver since 2007 and she is a regular on the side of tracks cheering her boyfriend on when he competes in grand prix around the world.
And Scherzinger insists she never grows bored of the whirring noises of the high-speed racing cars since the Black Eyed Peas frontman pointed out the sound’s musicality.
“My friend, will.i.am, said, ‘Come on down! You can watch the race with me.’ And we sat there and he was like, ‘This sound is dope, I really like it.’ And he started tapping his feet, and he could hear a rhythm in the cars. To me, it’s like music, like a symphony,” the Daily Star quoted her as telling You magazine. (ANI)
- Hamilton turns musician, records R&B; tracks - Jan 02, 2012
- Andrew Lloyd Webber wants Nicole Scherzinger in his new TV show - Mar 14, 2011
- Scherzinger's expensive plans to meet Hamilton - Aug 11, 2012
- Lewis wants to be a cabbie - Mar 15, 2012
- Lewis Hamilton's making sweet Christmas music with his car! - Dec 20, 2009
- Scherzinger's moment of horror - Sep 04, 2012
- Scherzinger calls it splits with Hamilton - Jan 11, 2010
- Lewis Hamilton scared of girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger's driving - Jun 18, 2010
- Hamilton afraid of my driving: Nicole Scherzinger - Jun 18, 2010
- Is Scherzinger ready to dump Hamilton? - Jul 17, 2012
- Scherzinger consoles Hamilton after he fails to win F1 world championship - Nov 16, 2010
- Nicole back in McLaren paddock - Mar 17, 2012
- Lewis Hamilton, Nicole Scherzinger look loved-up at race track - Sep 28, 2009
- Nicole Scherzinger & Lewis Hamilton are back together - Feb 17, 2012
- Scherzinger open to adoption - Dec 09, 2010