Sathiyan-Priya bag table tennis mixed doubles crownAugust 26th, 2012 - 10:19 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Aug 26 (IANS) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) pair G. Sathiyan and Narasimha Priya won the mixed doubles crown at the 42nd All-India Inter-Institutional Table Tennis Championships here Sunday.
They beat Indian Oil duo Sourav Saha and Reeth Rishya Tennison.
Though Saha and Tennison took the second set and extended the rival pair in the fourth, they failed to combine well despite some unforced errors made by the winning team in crucial points.
Sathiyan and Priya won 11-6, 7-11, 11-6, 12-10.
- Inter-institutional TT: Most seeded players in pre-quarters - Aug 26, 2012
- Inter-Institutional TT: Manika, Shamini, Mouma lose - Aug 26, 2012
- PSPB sweep all four singles titles at Junior National TT - Jan 09, 2012
- South Zone TT: Sharath, Shamini emerge champions - Sep 09, 2012
- India win eight titles in ITTF junior TT event - Oct 02, 2011
- India dominate SAF Junior TT Championships - Jun 19, 2012
- Indian girls win silver at Spanish TT meet - May 11, 2012
- Sharath avenges National championship loss to Amalraj - Feb 07, 2012
- Petroleum bag three out of four titles in National TT - Jan 05, 2012
- Asian Junior TT: Indian boys off to a winning start - Jul 20, 2011
- Asian Junior TT: India's U-18 boys lose to China, settle for bronze - Jul 22, 2011
- Asian Junior TT: China dominate, India's U-18 boys get bronze (Lead) - Jul 22, 2011
- Harmeet, Soumyajit enter second round in World Junior TT - Nov 18, 2011
- Amalraj, Poulomi bag East Zone TT titles - Aug 28, 2011
- Asian Junior Table Tennis: Abhishek assures India of a bronze - Jul 24, 2011