Salma Hayek reveals her babys midnight gigglesApril 16th, 2008 - 3:32 pm ICT by admin
Melbourne, Apr 16 (ANI): For most mums, nights are the toughest as thats when their newborns start crying, but with Salma Hayek the case is bit different her baby breaks into laughter while napping.
The Frida actress said that she loves watching her six-month-old daughter Valentina sleeping.
Every night, I don’t sleep, I watch her, The Daily Telegraph quoted her, as saying.
At some point during the night, she starts cracking up, she just laughs - and it makes me so happy, Hayek said.
“Some babies snore, mine laughs, she added.
When asked how motherhood has changed her, Hayek said: I don’t think it’s changed me that much…
But after some consideration she added: It brought out in me some things that were dormant. It changes your priorities and your focus, to things that are sort of already there. It changes life completely. (ANI)
- Salma is proud of being a housewife - May 23, 2011
- Hayek bans daughter from 'Savages' set - Jun 18, 2012
- Hollywood stars Hayek, Banderas shatter stereotypes - Oct 28, 2011
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- Salma Hayek turns party planner for daughter's b'day - Oct 23, 2009
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- This year's best 'dumb criminal' tales so far (The Funny Side) - Aug 17, 2012
- Gomez wants to work with DiCaprio - Sep 16, 2011
- Salma Hayek shows off her assets during night out in LA - Sep 01, 2010
- Hayek wanted to be single parent - Apr 21, 2012
- Vanessa Minnillo keeps check on cravings - Apr 24, 2012
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Hayek takes husband's last name - May 16, 2010
- Cruz's life changed after becoming a mom - May 05, 2011