Saina loses in China semisSeptember 27th, 2008 - 7:15 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 26 (IANS) India’s Saina Nehwal fine run in the China Masters Super Series badminton came to an end as she lost to world No.2 Mi Zhou of Hong Kong in the semi-finals in Changzhou Saturday.World No.12 Saina, seeded seventh, lost 21-4, 21-19 to sixth seed Zhou.
Earlier, Saina, who got a bye in the first round, shocked world No.6 Lin Zhu of China to move into the semis.
The 18-year-old Saina won the Chinese Taipei Open Sep 14 but lost in the first round of Japan Super Series.
- Saina beats World Champion to enter Malaysia Open semifinal - May 06, 2011
- China Masters: Saina, Jwala-Diju in quarters - Sep 15, 2011
- Saina in semis of China Masters Super Series badminton - Sep 26, 2008
- Saina Nehwal crashes out of China Masters - Sep 16, 2011
- Chen Long, Wang Yihan win singles titles at Japan Open - Sep 25, 2011
- Saina, Jayaram in third round of world badminton (Lead) - Aug 10, 2011
- Saina Nehwal in semifinal of Indonesia Open - Jun 24, 2011
- Saina in Thailand Open final - Jun 09, 2012
- World Badminton: Saina, Jayaram advance, Kashyap out (Roundup) - Aug 11, 2011
- Saina reaches final of Indonesia Open Super Series - Jun 25, 2011
- Saina to take on Chinese dominance at World Badminton - Aug 24, 2010
- Saina in Hong Kong Super Series final (Lead) - Dec 11, 2010
- Saina clinches Hong Kong Super Series title - Dec 12, 2010
- Olympic: Saina starts her campaign Sunday - Jul 28, 2012
- Saina in final of Hong Kong Open - Dec 11, 2010