Rooney cuts short ’second honeymoon’ for England dutyOctober 7th, 2010 - 5:23 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 07 (ANI): Wayne Rooney ditched his second honeymoon with wife Coleen to join the England squad for an upcoming match.
The Man Utd star jetted home from Prague, where the couple had been enjoying a make-or-break trip.
Wayne, 24, returned to Britain after getting a call-up for the Euro 2012 qualifier against Montenegro next Tuesday.
He flew into Heathrow dressed in a grey tracksuit with the hood pulled up around his head.
The striker, who has been battling with an injured ankle, was said to be “overjoyed” at keeping his place in the England squad, reports the Sun.
But Coleen, also 24, was spotted looking downcast at being left alone for a day or two in the Czech capital.
She has had to stay on there with a TV crew after filming for an advert for Littlewoods catalogue over-ran its schedule. (ANI)
- Wayne Rooney Goes On A "Second Honeymoon" To Save His Marriage - Oct 05, 2010
- Wayne Rooney follows Coleen to Prague in bid to mend marriage - Oct 04, 2010
- Rooney woos wife with romantic joint massage during '2nd honeymoon' - Oct 05, 2010
- The Rooneys Hope To Make Amends With A Second Honeymoon - Oct 05, 2010
- Capello leaves out Rio, Crouch from England squad - Aug 29, 2011
- Rooney Cancels Birthday Bash And Sneaks Out With Wife - Oct 25, 2010
- Coleen Rooney launches her first fashion range for Littlewoods - Feb 16, 2011
- Wayne Rooney Cancels Birthday Bash For Dubai Trip With Wife - Oct 25, 2010
- Wayne Rooney off to 'world capital of vice' - Sep 17, 2010
- Wayne Rooney branded a chav by ManU teammate - Oct 08, 2010
- Wayne Rooney kisses, cuddles wife in Prague restaurant - Oct 06, 2010
- Rooney in best shape of season, claims Capello - Oct 12, 2010
- Rooney not distracted by father's arrest: Capello - Oct 07, 2011
- Rooney paying for sexcapades by taking mum-in-law shopping! - Oct 15, 2010
- Coleen and Rooney's hooker's racecourse 'rendezvous' - Apr 09, 2011