Ronaldo facing battle with his baby’s Brit mother over access rightsJanuary 4th, 2011 - 1:37 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 4 (ANI): Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo is allegedly facing pressure from the woman who had his baby to give her access to the child.
The 25-year-old former Manchester United player stunned the world last summer when he announced he had become a father.
That time he said his son would be raised under his ‘exclusive guardianship’ and it later emerged he had allegedly bought the 20-year-old mother’s silence in a 10-million-pound deal.
But it seems that the woman has changed her mind and is offering to pay the money back.
“She’s often calling him late at night. She cried down the phone to him and pleads with him,” the Daily Mail quoted a source close to the woman as telling the Sunday Mirror.
“He shouldn’t even be in contact with her but they have got into a twisted sort of routine. She even calls him after matches to congratulate him on how he played, hoping that one day she can appeal to his better nature.
“She feels like she has sold her soul. She has this millionaire lifestyle but can never tell her friends and family the truth about what has happened and that makes her feel incredibly lonely,” said the source.
Meanwhile, a friend of Ronaldo said, “As far as he is concerned it was her choice, her decision.”
The friend added, “Somehow the child’s mother has managed to get in touch with him and is hounding him to see the baby.” (ANI)
- Ronaldo's kids' mystery mother 'is dead' - Jan 27, 2011
- Cristiano Ronaldo son's mother is a British student - Jan 05, 2011
- Identity of Ronaldo Jr's mom revealed - Jul 18, 2010
- Ronaldo's 'one-night stand with US waitress resulted in baby' - Jul 18, 2010
- Cristiano Ronaldo names his baby son after himself - Jul 08, 2010
- Cristiano Ronaldo to become dad again? - Feb 28, 2011
- Ronaldo has become a father? - Jul 04, 2010
- Cristiano Ronaldo becomes father, mother's identity secret - Jul 04, 2010
- Cristiano Ronaldo Father Of A Baby Boy? - Jul 04, 2010
- Cristiano names his son after himself - Jul 08, 2010
- Ronaldo 'very happy' on becoming dad - Jul 05, 2010
- Husain was a true lover of India: Shabana - Jun 11, 2011
- Game show winner meets son after 45 years - Aug 14, 2012
- Ronaldo 'paid American surrogate to have his baby' - Jul 06, 2010
- Ronaldo says he sometimes changes his baby son's nappies - Jan 20, 2011
Tags: 10 million, better nature, brit, daily mail, footballer cristiano ronaldo, friends and family, guardianship, late at night, Life Style, london jan, manchester united player, millionaire, money, old mother, ronaldo, silence, sunday mirror, truth about