Ronaldo building PS6.1m dream pad in PortugalJanuary 29th, 2009 - 4:20 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 29 (ANI): Cristiano Ronaldo is having his dream home built in Portugal, which is worth a whopping 6.1million pounds, according to reports.
The five acres mansion has seven-bed pile and has three floors connected by a ramp.
Its swimming pool is half inside and half out, reports the Sun.
The glass-fronted pad has a vegetated eco roof and garage for five cars.
Sources have claimed that the Man U ace is very excited about the home in Santo Estevao. (ANI)
- Price, Reid buy $3 mn mansion for blessing ceremony - Jun 23, 2010
- Tiger Woods' new $60m den that boasts running track, 4-hole golf course - Mar 09, 2011
- Euro 2012: Spain edge Portugal for third-straight Euro final (Lead) - Jun 28, 2012
- Stallone sells new house - Apr 22, 2012
- Alonso rules out Spain changing tactics for Ronaldo - Jun 26, 2012
- Euro 2012: Ronaldo key for Portugal - Jun 02, 2012
- Rupert Murdoch sells his Long Island mansion for $9.1 million - Sep 27, 2011
- Sheryl Crow puts mansion on online auction - Nov 24, 2010
- Pink, Carey Hart 'buy $11m plus mansion in Malibu' - Dec 30, 2010
- Gibson's former family mansion on sale - Jul 28, 2012
- Nicolas Cage's Former Las Vegas Home Up For Sale Once Again - Jan 13, 2011
- Tiger Woods Takes $54.5 Million Mortgage For Jupiter Island Mansion - Sep 02, 2010
- Ronaldo heads Portugal to semifinal at Euro Cup (Lead) - Jun 22, 2012
- Cristiano Ronaldo to become dad again? - Feb 28, 2011
- Warne's on-and-off romance saga with ex-wife back on track? - Jan 14, 2010