Romney, Huckabee are Republican Party’s best White House betFebruary 7th, 2011 - 5:29 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb.7 (ANI): Two former American governors — Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee — are being seen as the Republican Party’s best shots at winning back the White House.
According to the Rasmussen survey released Sunday, Romney holding a two-point edge over Obama, 44 percent to 42 percent.
On the other hand, Huckabee is locked in a draw with the president at 43 percent apiece.
According to Politico, former House of Representative Speaker Newt Gingrich trails Obama by 8 points, Ron Paul is back 9 points, and Sarah Palin is down 11 points.
No other candidate trails by less than double-digits. (ANI)
- Mitt Romney slightly ahead of potential 2012 GOP presidential candidates: Poll - Jan 25, 2011
- Obama leads over four potential 2012 GOP contenders: Poll - Jan 21, 2011
- Obama's rating plunges, yet ahead of GOP rivals: Poll - Apr 20, 2011
- US Presidential wannabe Huckabee way ahead of Republican rivals: Poll - Mar 03, 2011
- Obama needs Palin on the same ticket to win Arizona in 2012 - Feb 03, 2011
- Trump in second place as GOP candidate: NBC Poll - Apr 07, 2011
- Romney, Palin clear leaders for 2012 GOP presidential primary - Oct 01, 2010
- Poll shows ex-Arkansas Governor Huckabee a hit with southern voters - Mar 02, 2011
- Ex-Massachusetts Governor Romney's Nevada edge getting smaller - Apr 29, 2011
- Romney GOP's only New Hampshire hope: Poll - Apr 07, 2011
- US Presidential wannabe Mike Huckabee way ahead of Republican rivals, finds poll - Jan 13, 2011
- Christie, Huckabee and Romney run close with Obama for 2012 poll - Apr 01, 2011
- Romney pips Palin to win survey on 2012 US Presidential polls - Sep 02, 2010
- Obama will outpace GOP front-runners if elections were held today: Poll - Feb 13, 2011
- Palin most unfavorable among Obama's potential 2012 Republican challengers: Poll - Jun 12, 2010