Romeo Beckham signs first commercial fashion deal at 8September 20th, 2010 - 6:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 20 (ANI): Move over Victoria Beckham, a new fashion star is on the rise-and it’s none other than Romeo Beckham, her son.
At just eight-years, the lad has signed his first commercial deal - to design sunglasses for kids, and will be called RB.
The young entrepreneur has even roped in some of his celebrity buddies - including Suri Cruise, Leni (son of Heidi Klum and Seal), and TV chef Gordon Ramsay’s brood.
“Romeo has a real eye for fashion. He has strong opinions on what works and what doesn’t, and has been badgering David and Victoria for months about designing his own sunglasses,” The Mirror quoted a source as saying.
“Both Victoria and David are delighted,” the source added.
Romeo, the middle of the three Beckham boys, has always been fashion conscious - even while playing basketball. (ANI)
- Victoria dedicates Olympic performance to family - Aug 16, 2012
- Eva Longoria to be godmother of Beckham baby - Jun 15, 2011
- Beckham wants more kids - Jun 02, 2012
- The Wanted perform at Beckham's son's birthday - Sep 04, 2012
- Victoria sleeps with dog - Jun 26, 2011
- Victoria's kids the best behaved: Heidi Klum - Apr 05, 2011
- Beckham downloads Beatles song for unborn baby - Jul 02, 2011
- Victoria Beckham craving for energy drink - Apr 20, 2011
- Being a working mum is hard: Victoria Beckham - Jun 09, 2011
- Beckhams plan fifth baby during Olympics - Jul 28, 2012
- Beyonce wants to wear Victoria's designs - Apr 30, 2010
- Heidi Klum, Seal 'aren't Brangelina, won't have any more kids' - Jan 31, 2011
- David Beckham gets another tattoo - Oct 11, 2011
- We have so much testosterone in our house it's crazy, says Posh - Feb 17, 2011
- Klum's fashion line is different - Feb 10, 2011
Tags: brood, buddies, celebrity, chef gordon ramsay, commercial fashion, heidi klum, heidi klum and seal, lad, leni, mirror, new fashion, playing basketball, romeo beckham, signs, strong opinions, sunglasses, suri cruise, tv chef, victoria beckham, young entrepreneur