Rihanna, Coldplay team up to for Paralympic closingAugust 27th, 2012 - 3:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 27 (IANS) Singer Rihanna and band Coldplay will reportedly team up for the closing ceremony of 2012 London Paralympic Games.
The Paralympic Games, for the physically challenged, are organised after the Olympic games.
Rihanna, 24, will sing some of her own tracks and also join the four member-band to mark the end of the games. The band members include Guy Berryman, Jonny Buckland, Will Champion and Chris Martin.
“All the closing ceremony details are top secret, but Rihanna has already started rehearsing. As soon as Coldplay signed up, she was the obvious choice to accompany them on stage,” dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The Paralympic games will start Aug 29 and conclude Sep 9.
- Jay Z to perform at Paralympics closing - Sep 05, 2012
- Rihanna skips Paralympic rehearsals - Sep 10, 2012
- Coldplay ventures into wristbands business - Nov 04, 2011
- Coldplay raises $406,600 for charity - Jan 02, 2010
- Coldplay land megabucks deal - Aug 18, 2010
- Rihanna goes 'Geisha' for Coldplay video - Mar 25, 2012
- Kanye West thinks Coldplay 'is better than The Beatles' - Nov 10, 2010
- Rihanna, Jay-Z celebrate with Lady Gaga - Sep 11, 2012
- Chris Martin says he'd only go solo if Gwyneth Paltrow dumped him - Jun 10, 2009
- Paltrow, a bad girl - Apr 10, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan wants to date Guy Berryman - Aug 11, 2011
- Rihanna to perform with Coldplay at Grammys - Jan 20, 2012
- Rihanna scares Chris Martin - Sep 13, 2011
- Martin suffers from ear trouble - May 06, 2012
- Olympic rehearsals made Halliwell's birthday bizarre - Aug 28, 2012