Reebok launches Yuvraj Singh’’s new personalised cricket batJanuary 7th, 2009 - 9:27 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi,Jan.7 (ANI-Business Wire India): Yuvraj Singh, India’’s most sought after cricketer is joining hands with Reebok, the world’’s leading sports brand in unveiling his new personalized bat.
For the first time ever in the history of international cricket, a cricketer has used a bat sticker emblazoned with his personal design that commemorates his personality and style.
UV stands for a cool synonym of Yuvraj. It’’s contemporary, youthful and has an exuberant ring to it and has an immediate connect with Yuvraj Singh. This cool yet contemporary bat sticker design is similar to the tattoo, Yuvraj wears on his arm.
The colors black and gold have been used to symbolize dynamism, power and most of all victory. The symbol of the feather represents a desire to rise, to be unique. Its also represents self confidence and a fighting spirit.
“My bat is the most important part of my cricketing life. My bat has to stand for something I believe in and what I represent, therefore I decided to personalise it,” said Yuvraj Singh.
Sajid Shamim, Executive Director Marketing and Product, Reebok India Company said “Yuvi, as Yuvraj Singh is fondly referred to by his friends, admirers and fans, was the genesis of this new bat sticker. The wings in the design borrowed from the tattoo on Yuvraj’’s arm, represents flight, flight towards success and achievement. The black and gold colors used in the design represent power & grit of a sportsperson. And we felt that the combination of the two would symbolize dynamism which has been one quality inherent to Yuvraj Singh’’s personality”.(ANI)
- Yuvraj back home after three months - Apr 09, 2012
- Cricketing world wishes Yuvraj - Sep 08, 2012
- Yuvraj returns home after winning battle against cancer (Roundup) - Apr 09, 2012
- Fit again Yuvraj back home after battling cancer (Lead) - Apr 09, 2012
- Biggest day since World Cup final: Yuvraj - Sep 08, 2012
- Yuvraj will emerge stronger: Father - Feb 06, 2012
- TV series to capture Yuvraj Singh's journey, victory over cancer - Sep 05, 2012
- Yuvraj will be fight it out, says father (Lead) - Feb 06, 2012
- Yuvraj collaborating with Oakley on signature sunglasses series (With Image) - Feb 18, 2011
- In Dhaka, the refrain is 'No problem, Sir' (World Cup Diary) - Feb 19, 2011
- MCD poll fever peaks on last day of campaign - Apr 13, 2012
- I can't wait to step on the field: Yuvraj Singh - Sep 05, 2012
- Emotional Kirsten bids adieu to Indian cricket (Roundup) - Apr 05, 2011
- Arjuna Award will be a great honour, says Yuvraj - Jul 07, 2012
- Clarke achieves glory at SCG without sponsor - Jan 05, 2012
Tags: combination of the two, cricket bat, cricketer, director marketing, dynamism, fighting spirit, gold colors, grit, india company, international cricket, jan 7, joining hands, personal design, power amp, reebok, self confidence, sports brand, sportsperson, sticker design, yuvraj singh