Redskins vs. Cowboys Game: Fans have a blastSeptember 27th, 2011 - 10:04 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Dallas, Sept 27 (THAINDIAN NEWS) It doesn’t get any bigger whenever the Washington Redskins and the Dallas Cowboys meet in any NHL game. Before the game last Monday night, the two franchises had met 102 times with only two games ending in a draw. The Cowboys had the advantage with 60 wins and 40 losses in matches between the two sides.
With the game being played on their home turf, the Cowboys were not in the mood to let the game slip away. They took full advantage of the home support and carried the game with an 18-16 win.
Though the game was expected to be tight, the Cowboys were tipped to win the match and they did. Coming into the game, the Redskins had won their first two games and they were looking to make it three from three but the Cowboys had other ideas.
The Redskins next travel to St. Louis Rams and they are hoping to take their season record to 3-1 considering the fact that the Rams are by any stretch of the imagination the most disappointing team of the season.
The Redskins are joint top in the NFC East rankings despite their loss last Monday night.
- Redskins-Cowboys: Watch out for an interesting game today - Sep 27, 2011
- New Orleans Saints vs NY Giants - Nov 29, 2011
- Redskins Lose Miserably To The Cowboys - Dec 28, 2009
- NFL Scores: Week 1 - Sep 12, 2011
- NFL scores: Week 6 - Packers have a bad season - Oct 17, 2011
- Washington Redskins Coach Mike Shanahan Wins Debut Game - Sep 13, 2010
- Monday Night Football: New York Giants thrash St. Louis Rams - Sep 20, 2011
- Monday Night Football: Philadelphia Eagles vs Chicago Bears - Nov 07, 2011
- NFL scores: The Packers beat the Giants - Dec 05, 2011
- 2011 NFL Draft Order Led By Carolina Panthers - Jan 03, 2011
- New York Giants Vs St Louis Rams to battle it out - Sep 19, 2011
- NFL scores: Colts win their first match - Dec 19, 2011
- NFL scores: The Packers extend their winning streak to 10 games - Nov 21, 2011
- Alex Barron's Penalty Cost Dallas Cowboys Heavily - Sep 13, 2010
- Dallas Cowboys Quarterback Tony Romo Fractures Collarbone Against New York Giants - Oct 26, 2010
Tags: cowboys game, dallas cowboys, franchises, game before the game, game fans, home turf, imagination, last monday, losses, match, monday night, nfc east rankings, nhl game, sept 27, st louis rams, two games, washington redskins