‘Red’ Rooney plans to paint kid’s nursery with rival teams’ ‘blue’!April 14th, 2009 - 12:49 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 14 (ANI): Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney is reportedly planning to make his unborn child’s nursery a shrine for his team’s Premier League rivals Everton - by painting it blue.
The father-to-be, who had been an Everton fan during his childhood and played for them until 2004, is allegedly making plans to cover the walls of his first child’s nursery with the rival club’s blue colour.
The acclaimed striker had apparently told his pals to expect royal blue carpets, snaps of the Goodison Park stands on the wallpaper and even the Everton club crest in the baby’s room.
“Wayne has been walking on cloud nine ever since the news - he and Coleen can’t wait,” the Sun quoted a club source as saying.
“The lads are all made up for him but Wazza insists the baby will follow Everton, no matter what,” the source added.
But if he turned out to be a father of a girl, then the 23-year-old may have to step back for his wife Coleen to decide the theme, as per sources.
The source added: “Coleen will definitely be having the last say though. If it’s a girl she will insist on a fairytale castle for her Little Princess.” (ANI)
- Everton fans likely to give Man U's Rooney a roasting for sexcapade - Sep 09, 2010
- Wayne Rooney's 90-minute reunion with son - Sep 11, 2010
- Love-rat Rooney 'ordered to apologize to in-laws' - Sep 16, 2010
- Ferguson warns Rooney against sexcapade repeat - Sep 13, 2010
- Rooney stays put with ManU as Coleen fears backlash - Oct 23, 2010
- Rooney may be dropped for Everton clash over 'slanging over sexcapade' fears - Sep 10, 2010
- Love-rat Wayne Rooney 'destroyed wife's second baby plan' - Sep 08, 2010
- Wayne Rooney's wife 'wants a sibling for their 16-month-old son' - Mar 29, 2011
- Man U's young stars to poke Christmas fun on Rooney's prostitute shame - Nov 22, 2010
- Rooney furious over rival fans' sick Twitter taunts about son Kai - May 04, 2011
- No more kids for Rooney 'until Coleen can trust him again' - Nov 08, 2010
- Ferguson brushes off Rooney 'sexcapade' talk ahead of Everton clash - Sep 11, 2010
- Coleen Rooney 'planning saucy night for husband Wayne's b'day' - Oct 17, 2010
- Coleen Rooney 'snubs Wayne for ailing sister' - Sep 19, 2010
- Wayne Rooney claims he has cleaned up his act - Oct 30, 2010
Tags: april 14, blue colour, carpets, cloud nine, club crest, fairytale castle, goodison park, lads, league rivals, little princess, london, manchester united, pals, premier league, rival club, rival teams, striker, unborn child, wallpaper, wayne rooney