Real Madrid, AC Milan chiefs meet to decide Kaka’s futureAugust 7th, 2012 - 4:39 pm ICT by IANS
Rio de Janeiro, Aug 7 (IANS) The immediate future of Brazilian star Kaka will reportedly be decided at a meeting between Real Madrid president Florentino Perez and AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliano Wednesday.
Real Madrid is looking to cash in on the 2007 FIFA world player of the year, who has expressed his desire to return to his former club, Xinhua reported.
The Spanish outfit is understood to have set a 25-million-euro asking price for the playmaker.
But the Italian Serie A side is hoping to negotiate a one-year loan deal with Real Madrid contributing to the 30-year-old’s wages.
Kaka has scored 20 goals from 65 matches since his arrival at the Bernabeu in 2009.
But he lost his regular starting place under coach Jose Mourinho last season as he battled to overcome injuries and inconsistent form.
- AC Milan seeks Kaka-Ibrahimovic swap - Jun 19, 2012
- Kaka's father in talks with AC Milan - Jun 25, 2012
- Mourinho agrees to signing Sao Paulo playmaker - Apr 28, 2012
- Kaka on Galaxy radar to replace Beckham - Aug 18, 2012
- Kaka: I want to stay at Real Madrid - May 07, 2012
- Kaka likely to join Manchester United in Jan 2011 - Jan 02, 2011
- Ronaldinho in Brazil squad, Kaka out - Feb 15, 2012
- Milan want Kaka back on loan - Aug 27, 2012
- Brazil coach Menezes vows to win 2014 World Cup - Apr 09, 2012
- Ronaldo predicts all-Spanish final - Apr 07, 2012
- Barcelona in 60 million-euro deal for Neymar - Jul 16, 2012
- Ronaldinho out of Brazil squad - May 12, 2012
- Seedorf says Brazil can attract other European stars - Jul 10, 2012
- Real Madrid manager Mourinho planning swoop for Terry - Apr 27, 2011
- Transfer activity not over for Real Madrid, says Mourinho - Aug 29, 2012
Tags: ac milan, adriano, asking price, bernabeu, ceo, chiefs, fifa world player, fifa world player of the year, florentino perez, galliano, immediate future, italian serie, kaka, loan deal, playmaker, real madrid, rio de janeiro, wages, world player of the year, xinhua