Razzaq, Akhtar return to Pak after “giving tough time to South Africa”November 10th, 2010 - 6:05 pm ICT by ANI
Lahore, Nov 10 (ANI): After participating in the One-day International and Twenty20 series against South Africa in the UAE, Pakistani all-rounder Abdul Razzaq and Rawalpindi Express Shoaib Akhtar arrived at Lahore airport late on Monday night.
“We gave a tough time to South Africa and had some very close contests,” Geo News quoted Razzaq, as saying.
The all-rounder expressed his happiness over a fighting end to the ODI series, and said that the results of three close matches could have gone either way.
To a question about the issues related to troubled wicketkeeper Zulqarnain Haider, Razzaq said, “Whatever I know about the issue so far, I can only say that Zulqarnain has put his career on risk. He should not have fled to England.”Akhar said that he enjoyed playing cricket against South Africa, and that he was satisfied with his performance, and happy, too, over regaining his form. (ANI)
- Haider questions Akhtar, Afridi's comments on Pak cricket - Oct 08, 2011
- 'Zulqarnain, like Hameed, lacks brains required to play international cricket': teammate - Nov 13, 2010
- "I have lost desire to play Tests": Afridi - Oct 02, 2010
- Pak runaway wicketkeeper Zulqarnain confirms hiring new lawyer - Dec 21, 2010
- "We are hurt and we are here to hurt", warns Shoaib Akhtar - Mar 01, 2011
- Action against six Pakistani cricketers for violating curfew - Nov 07, 2010
- Adnan Akmal to replace Zulqarnain for Tests against South Africa - Nov 09, 2010
- "Zulqarnain Haider has behaved very childishly": Afridi - Nov 14, 2010
- Haider hopes to resurrect career after PCB's clearance - Jun 17, 2011
- No Shoaib Akhtar in list of 30 probables for ICC T20 World Cup - Feb 27, 2010
- Pak wicketkeeper goes missing after receiving threats for not losing match - Nov 08, 2010
- Pakistan wicket-keeper Zulqarnain goes missing in Dubai - Nov 08, 2010
- Zulqarnain wants PCB to clear his 1.5-million-rupee dues - Jan 09, 2011
- Haider's exit to UK 'embarrassing moment' for Pakistan: Imran Khan - Nov 11, 2010
- PCB likely to remove assistant coaches Aaqib Javed, Aijaz Ahmed - Sep 30, 2010