Pulling in the girls can sex up the game of football!July 30th, 2008 - 12:51 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 30 (ANI): Football fans believe that the game would be a lot more fun if an increased number of ladies went to watch the beautiful sport.
Also, watching soccer matches would be a whole lot different experience if glasses of beer can be enjoyed in the stadium seats.
Thats the conclusion of a new magazine survey, which wanted to know the different ways of sexing up the game. Also, in the survey, fans were asked to list what they loved best about the game and what they hated most.
The survey revealed that supporters of the game want to see an end to goalscorers kissing their jewellery in celebration and they hate music blaring out every time the home team scores.
Another way to sex up the game would be to ban the Mexican wave and give all match-day mascots the red card. But the biggest complaint is about BBC reporter Garth Crooks.
Almost eight in 10 said that the BBC should sack the 50-year-old ex-Spurs striker over his long-winded and pompous questions.
An amazing 97percent said they would love more pretty women turning up to support teams.
Sky need to get a cameraman to scour the crowd for fit birds. Hit the red button for talent cam! the Daily Star quoted a fan, as saying.
More than nine in 10 want to be able to buy a drink in bars at the ground and take it to their seat.
Three in five want a return to the traditional kick-off time of 3pm on Saturday, while a similar figure said they are sick of ring kissers like Chelseas Frank Lampard, 30.
Match-day mascots were called pointless by 42percent while 69percent hated the Mexican wave, the study found. (ANI)
- Testing time for fans as rain plays spoilsport (IPL Diary) - May 14, 2011
- Two Indonesians die in stampede at SE Asian Games soccer - Nov 22, 2011
- Three month ban for Granada's Dani Benitez - May 10, 2012
- Ashley Cole in new sex text scandal? - Jul 04, 2010
- Sonia, Rahul cheer for Indian hockey team (Lead) - Oct 11, 2010
- Euro 2012 racism claims nonsense: Russian minister - Jun 10, 2012
- `Millions of Mexicans ready to cheat on spouses' - Dec 15, 2011
- Euphoric World Cup opening tinged with Mandela tragedy - Jun 11, 2010
- Marilyn Monroe is Longoria's style icon - Jun 24, 2012
- Ukraine enjoys Euro 2012 tourism windfall - Jun 19, 2012
- ICC launches online competition to suggest names for ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 mascot - Jul 20, 2010
- Kings XI Punjab looking to increase fan base - Apr 10, 2011
- 49ers Jerry Rice's Jersey Number 80 retired - Sep 22, 2010
- Frenzied fans brew carnival atmosphere in Bangalore - May 06, 2011
- Carrie Fisher admits sleeping with 'Star Wars' nerds - Dec 14, 2010
Tags: 3pm, bbc, cameraman, chelseas, daily star, different ways, football fans, football london, game of football, garth crooks, home team scores, jewellery, kissers, magazine survey, match day, mexican wave, pretty women, red button, soccer matches, whole lot