PSG eyes $85 mn-bid for Brazilian duoJune 3rd, 2012 - 8:58 pm ICT by IANS
Rio de Janeiro, June 3 (IANS) Paris Saint Germain (PSG) is reportedly preparing an $85 million offer for AC Milan’s Brazilian stars Thiago Silva and Alexandre Pato.
The French club’s president Nasser Al Khelaifi has sought a meeting with Milan’s vice-president Adriano Galliani, who is in Paris watching the French Open tennis tournament, reported Xinhua.
PSG was one of Europe’s top-spending clubs last season, outlaying more than $130 million on new players.
The club is understood to be willing to pay $35 million for striker Pato and $50 million for centre-back Silva.
Both players were on the scoresheet during Brazil’s 4-1 victory over the United States in their international friendly Wednesday.
- AC Milan confirm talks for sale of Brazil star Silva - Jun 13, 2012
- Ibrahimovic, Silva sold to PSG, admits Berlusconi - Jul 13, 2012
- Paris Saint-Germain signs Brazilian defender Silva - Jul 15, 2012
- Silva reveals pact with Ibrahimovic - Aug 15, 2012
- Corinthians chasing AC Milan striker Pato - Apr 25, 2012
- Brazil winger Lucas joins PSG for 43 million euros - Aug 09, 2012
- Brazil's Dede on AC Milan radar - Jun 05, 2012
- Silva to stay at AC Milan: Berlusconi - Jun 15, 2012
- Pato likely to stay with AC Milan - Jan 13, 2012
- Swedish striker Ibrahimovic joins Paris Saint-Germain - Jul 18, 2012
- AC Milan seeks Kaka-Ibrahimovic swap - Jun 19, 2012
- Brazil captain Silva ruled out of friendlies - Sep 01, 2012
- Brazil captain Silva ruled out - Sep 02, 2012
- Manchester City reject Milan's Tevez bid - Dec 11, 2011
- Brazil coach Menezes vows to win 2014 World Cup - Apr 09, 2012
Tags: 50 million, ac milan, adriano galliani, alexandre pato, french club, french open, french open tennis, french open tennis tournament, june 3, open tennis tournament, paris saint germain, president nasser, psg, rio de janeiro, scoresheet, silva, striker, vice president, victory, xinhua