`Professor Lampards IQ puts him in Brits most intelligent categoryMarch 5th, 2009 - 4:36 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar.5 (ANI): Chelsea and England footballer star Frank Lampard has returned one of the highest scores ever seen by experts, that has been put in the most intelligent 0.1 per cent of Britains population.
The former public schoolboy, 30, is now referred to as The Professor by Stamford Bridge teammates, according to the Daily Star.
The tests were conducted by Brian English, the Chelsea club doctor, as part of research into how head injuries can affect footballers” neurological development.
“John Terry was in the top three, but Frank Lampard scored one of the highest set of marks ever recorded by the company doing the tests, and higher than me,” Dr English said.
The newspaper quoted sources as claiming that Lampards IQ score was more than 150.
Vorderman, the former Countdown presenter famed for her mathematical prowess, has an IQ of 154, while the national average is 100.
Lampard was educated at the fee-paying Brentwood School in Essex where he obtained 12 GCSEs including an A in Latin before turning professional at his first club West Ham. (ANI)
- Chelsea reach Champions League quarters after thrilling win - Mar 15, 2012
- England announce 23-man squad for Euro Championship - May 16, 2012
- Lampard to lead England in friendly against Denmark - Feb 09, 2011
- Lamps leaving Chelsea for Real Madrid is a joke: Ancelotti - May 17, 2010
- Ancelotti says Torres will have 'fantastic future' at Chelsea - Apr 24, 2011
- Only three Chelsea players are in form, says coach Ancelotti - Feb 21, 2011
- Chelsea lose at home to Villa - Jan 01, 2012
- Terry tips Luiz to be future Chelsea captain - May 01, 2011
- Chelsea benefiting from England's ouster from World Cup: Ancelotti - Aug 23, 2010
- No England star in FIFA World Player of the Year award - Oct 27, 2010
- Dolce & Gabbana design suits for soccer team - Jul 30, 2010
- Chelsea stun Barcelona at home in Champions League - Apr 19, 2012
- Valiant Chelsea knock Barca out, reach Champions League final - Apr 25, 2012
- Chelsea win Champions League for the first time - May 20, 2012
- Chelsea must get tough to win Premier League title: Mikel - Nov 27, 2010
Tags: chelsea club, countdown presenter, daily star, england footballer, essex, frank lampard, gcses, head injuries, iq score, john terry, latin, london, mathematical prowess, neurological development, population, public schoolboy, stamford bridge, star frank, teammates, west ham