President to inaugurate new building of DY Patil Hospital todayJuly 8th, 2008 - 9:52 am ICT by ANI
Mumbai, July 8 (ANI): President Pratibha Patil will inaugurate the ”In-Vitro Fertilisation Centre” and the new building of medical college at D Y Patil Hospital and Research Centre at Navi Mumbai today.
President Patil arrived here last evening on a two-day visit from Tirupati.
In Tirupati, the President along with her husband Dr. Devising Ransingh Shekhawat celebrated her 43rd wedding anniversary on Monday. She offered special prayers at the famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala.
It was President’’s second visit to the hill temple. Earlier, she had visited the temple on December 29, 2007. (ANI)
- Sri Lankan president prays at Tirupati temple for team's victory - Apr 02, 2011
- Rajapaksa prays for team at Tirupati, leaves for Mumbai - Apr 02, 2011
- President Mukherjee's first official visit to Chennai, Tiruputi - Sep 07, 2012
- President offers prayers at Tirupati - Jul 07, 2011
- Manmohan Singh offers prayers at Tirupati temple - Sep 01, 2010
- Thousands of devotees converge at Tirupati for Brahmotsavam - Sep 23, 2009
- President Rajapaksa prays for Lankan team ahead of WC final - Apr 02, 2011
- President, husband pray at Tirupati on wedding anniversary - Jul 07, 2008
- Act sought against Jagan for flouting temple rules - May 03, 2012
- Tirumala temple shut for lunar eclipse - Jun 16, 2011
- President offers prayers at Golden Temple - Oct 06, 2010
- Action sought against Jagan over Tirupati row, YSR party hits back (Lead) - May 03, 2012
- Nepal President calls for strengthening ties with India - Jan 31, 2011
- Reddy brothers make lavish offering to Srikalahasti temple - May 14, 2011
- Mass marriages in Andhra; 12,000 enter into wedlock - May 20, 2011
Tags: december 29, dy patil, fertilisation, hill temple, hospital today, lord venkateswara, medical college, prayers, president pratibha patil, shekhawat, tirumala, tirupati, vitro, wedding anniversary