Prakash Amritraj enters Nottingham Challenger quartersJune 5th, 2009 - 10:18 pm ICT by IANS
Nottingham, June 5 (IANS) India’s Prakash Amritraj registered a fighting win over seventh-seeded Australian Davis Cupper Chris Guccione to storm into the quarter-finals of 42,500 euros Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) Challenger.
Prakash played two tie-breakers before winning 7-6(5), 7-6(4) at the grass courts here Thursday. He next plays British qualifier Joshua Goodall.
Meanwhile, Rohan Bopanna retired from his second round match against Ukranian Sergie Bubka while leading 5-4.
- Somdev out, Bopanna in second round of ATP challenger - Jun 04, 2009
- Prakash advances to Nottingham challenger second round - Jun 03, 2009
- Halle win will make us mentally tougher: Bopanna-Qureshi - Jun 13, 2011
- Bopanna-Qureshi enter first ATP Tour 1000 Masters final - Nov 13, 2011
- Paes and Bhupathi in third round at Miami - Mar 30, 2011
- Bopanna and Qureshi are now in big league - Sep 11, 2010
- Bopanna-Qureshi win second ATP World Tour team title (Lead) - Jun 12, 2011
- Stockholm Open: Bopanna-Qureshi in men's doubles final - Oct 21, 2011
- Paes-Bhupathi and Bopanna-Qureshi in quarterfinals - Aug 19, 2011
- Bhupathi-Bopanna toil; Paes-Stepanek cruise into second round - Jan 18, 2012
- Somdev goes down to Nadal after terrific fight - Mar 17, 2011
- Sania, Bopanna advance to third round of French Open - May 27, 2011
- Chennai Open: Indians flop in qualifiers - Jan 01, 2012
- Somdev loses, Prakash advances in Binghamton challenger - Aug 12, 2009
- Paes-Stepanek, Bhupathi-Bopanna knocked out of Wimbledon - Jul 04, 2012
Tags: association of tennis professionals, atp challenger, bubka, chris guccione, cupper, goodall, grass courts, India, joshua, match, prakash amritraj, quarter finals, quarters, rohan bopanna, s prakash, tie breakers, winning 7