Posh helped Becks design his new tattooJanuary 1st, 2009 - 5:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, January 1 (ANI): Contrary to reports that football ace David Beckhams wife Victoria was furious at him having yet another tattoo, news stories now suggest that the latter actually helped her husband design the body art.
According to latest reports Beckhams new tattoo, Posh not only helped Beckham choose the words, but also lent her fashion-savvy eye to the design as well.
The new design is in Hebrew.
My son, do not forget my teaching but keep my commands in your heart, the Mirror quoted it as reading.
This tattoo is said to be a partner piece to another Hebrew etching on Beckhams arm, which says: “I am my beloved and my beloved is mine.”
David’’s quite the fan of exotic scripts. He has got Victorias name tattooed on his arm in Hindi. (ANI)
- Posh says no to chest tattoo for Becks - Jul 16, 2010
- David Beckham gets another tattoo - Oct 11, 2011
- Bare-chested Becks shows off new Jesus tattoo - Jan 12, 2010
- Posh not too happy with Becks new tattoo - Dec 29, 2008
- David Beckham to get another tattoo? - Jun 04, 2011
- Victoria Beckham: 'I do not know the sex of my baby' - Feb 14, 2011
- Wife Victoria not happy with David Beckham's new tattoo - Dec 29, 2008
- Becks' 18th tattoo 'a guardian angel to watch over his sons' - Mar 02, 2010
- 1 in 4 young Australians has a tattoo - Oct 31, 2010
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- Beckham shows off Jesus tattoo - Jan 12, 2010
- Katie Holmes wants a tattoo - Dec 30, 2009
- Posh comforts Cheryl Cole over Ashley split - Mar 09, 2010
- David Beckham gets 'love' tattoo on his hand - Oct 10, 2011
- Posh targeted by PETA over handbag collection - Oct 19, 2010