Philip Rivers Vs. Tony Romo : Who Will Be The Best Fantasy Football Leader?August 21st, 2010 - 7:41 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
August 21, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): With the fantasy football championship drafts being finalized, it is time to contemplate which particular quarter back would be right for your team. So it all boils down to Philip Rivers vs. Tony Romo and their respective strengths and weaknesses.
Take the instance of Philip Rivers first. He is one of the premier quarterbacks of the league. His accuracy with the ball gives him a distinct edge over his rivals. His passes are good too and he is quite capable of throwing a ball into the flat, smack into the waiting hands of a running back which was quite often the case when Tomlinson had been there. He is also quite adept at making decisions.
While Rivers is definitely a good choice, Tony Romo might just be even better. With the Chargers being short of several defenders this time, Rivers may not be able to last too long in the field this time. It might also be difficult for Rivers to put up big numbers as his running back Ryan Mathews is still considered to be a rookie. And the success of Rivers will also depend partly on his ability to get his rhythm in line. The scenario is almost the reverse for Romo. The Cowboy running game has proved to be consistent for years now and his offensive line has also improved considerably. Also the fact that Romo had been better than Rivers last year is likely to make him more of a favorite for fantasy games this year.
Either way, both Romo and Rivers are considered to be the best bet when it comes to the Fantasy quarter back this year.
- Fans Looking Forward To Saturday Night Game Of Philip Rivers Against Tony Romo - Aug 21, 2010
- Dallas Cowboys Quarterback Tony Romo Fractures Collarbone Against New York Giants - Oct 26, 2010
- Candice Crawford Gets Engaged To Tony Romo - Dec 18, 2010
- Candice Crawford Engaged To Her Dream Cowboy? - Dec 17, 2010
- Cowboys Defeat Eagles To Register First Victory In Decades - Jan 10, 2010
- Derek Anderson Vs Vince Young- A Tough Choice For NFL Tonight - Aug 23, 2010
- Quarterback Philip Rivers Proves His Mettle With Two Touchdowns And 298 Yards Throw - Sep 14, 2010
- Terence Newman is the showstopper in Dallas Cowboys win - Sep 30, 2009
- Jessica Simpson engaged to former NFL player Eric Johnson - Nov 16, 2010
- Stealers to face Packers in Super Bowl after 24-19 victory over Jets - Jan 24, 2011
- Alex Barron's Penalty Cost Dallas Cowboys Heavily - Sep 13, 2010
- Billy Joe Tolliver Clinches Third American Century Championship Title - Jul 19, 2010
- Washington Redskins Post 13-7 Victory Over Dallas Cowboys - Sep 13, 2010
- Reggie Bush Back With Not Much Bang - Nov 26, 2010
- Redskins-Cowboys: Watch out for an interesting game today - Sep 27, 2011
Tags: accuracy, august 21, best bet, big numbers, chargers, distinct edge, fantasy football, fantasy games, football championship, men at work, offensive line, pen men, philip rivers, rhythm, rivals, running back, running game, ryan mathews, strengths and weaknesses, tony romo