Peyton Manning’s Stats Indicate That He Is Heading For Second Super Bowl VictoryFebruary 7th, 2010 - 8:49 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Indianapolis, Feb 7, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The veteran quarterback of Indianapolis Colts, Peyton Manning, noted as one of the best American professional footballer, is among the major attractions of tonight’s Super Bowl game. This year, Peyton Manning’s team has qualified for the championship game of the National Football League and fans expect to see some skilled offense attacks from this veteran quarterback. Peyton Manning owns an incredible career record and people are searching for his stats as he is making the last moment preparation to shatter the defense line up of the New Orleans Saints tonight.
As per the reports, Peyton Manning is keen to set a record of being the best football quarterback by winning the Super Bowl game against the strong team of the New Orleans Saints. It has been reported that huge debates and discussions have started on whether he would be able to win the second Super Bowl in his career.
Fans of Peyton Manning and Indianapolis Colts have great expectations from him, when the Colts take on the New Orleans Saints in the championship game tonight. According to the records, Peyton Manning, who had been honored with the maximum number of NFL MVP award for his stupendous performance, will plan some exceptional offense strategies when he would lead the offense of his team against the New Orleans Saints in the Sun Life Stadium. Before the postseason games were played, Peyton Manning’s lifetime rating in the playoff games had reached 85.0. Therefore, it would not be a great cause of wonder if he rushes throughout the match and earns a victory for his team.
- Super Bowl 2010: Indianapolis Colts Vs New Orleans Saints - Feb 07, 2010
- New Orleans Saints Clinches Super Bowl XLIV Title - Feb 08, 2010
- Colts To Clash Against Saints In Super Bowl - Jan 25, 2010
- Peyton Manning (Indianapolis Colts) Vs. Aaron Rodgers (Green Bay Packers) Could Be A Foretaste Of The Super Bowl Of The NFL - Aug 26, 2010
- Peyton Manning Leads Colts To Victory - Jan 17, 2010
- New Orleans Saints And Indianapolis Colts Gear Up For Super Bowl Face Off - Feb 05, 2010
- French Quarter Live Cam Shows Moments Of Celebration In New Orleans - Feb 08, 2010
- Various rumors regarding Peyton Manning abound - Jan 30, 2012
- Saints Defeat Vikings, Advance To Super Bowl - Jan 25, 2010
- Peyton Manning Leads Indianapolis Colts To Success - Sep 20, 2010
- Indianapolis Colts Vs Tennessee Titans : Match Updates - Dec 10, 2010
- Indianapolis head to the Super Bowl after AFC Championship win - Jan 25, 2010
- Drew Brees' Son Watches As His Father's Team Wins - Feb 08, 2010
- Saints Owner Tom Benson On Cloud 9 After His Team Bags Super Bowl - Feb 09, 2010
- NFL Schedule Of The Week Has Colts Vs Jets Game - Jan 18, 2010
Tags: best football, bowl game, bowl victory, career record, championship game, football quarterback, great expectations, indianapolis colts, last moment, meena, national football league, new orleans saints, nfl mvp award, peyton manning, playoff games, postseason games, professional footballer, quarterback peyton, sun life, veteran quarterback