Peyton Manning Leads Indianapolis Colts To SuccessSeptember 20th, 2010 - 7:57 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Sep 20, (THAINDIAN NEWS) On Sunday, as the Indianapolis Colts took to the field against New York Giants, it was the amazing show of the former’s offense that stole the show. In midst of the brilliant performance of the team, that went for a 38-14 win over the New York Giants, it was the performance of Peyton Manning that became a topic of discussion for the night. Peyton Manning, the elder of the Manning brothers, completed 20 out of the total 26 passes for 255 yards. He also went for three touchdowns passes leading his team to success.
Quarterback Peyton Manning was seen taking control of the field from the very beginning of the game. He took control from the very first possession of the team. Although the New York Giants’ strong defense set up made the offense task for the Indianapolis Colts an excruciating one, there is no denying the fact that Peyton Manning was able to thwart almost every defense attempt by the New York Giants to lead the team to register a 24-0 lead over the opponent. Peyton Manning was able to sweat out his brother Eli Manning’s team quite impressively. In the second quarter of the game, Peyton Manning used his play-action fake to lure safety Michael Johnson and then moved up towards the line going for a hit with Dallas Clark for a 50-yard touchdown pass that went pass Aaron Ross’ coverage area.
The presence of Peyton Manning in the offense team of the Indianapolis made a win for the New York Giant’s team impossible. The New York Giants who concentrated heavily on defense play managed only 58 yards. However, many sports analysts have voiced that Peyton Manning has lot more in store and the Sunday night game was just the beginning.
- Indianapolis Colts Runs To Victory Against New York Giants - Sep 20, 2010
- Indianapolis Colts Vs Tennessee Titans : Match Updates - Dec 10, 2010
- Indianapolis head to the Super Bowl after AFC Championship win - Jan 25, 2010
- Brandon Jacob's Helmet Flung To Annoy NFL - Sep 20, 2010
- Jacob Tamme Was Unable To Live Upto The Expectation Against Titans - Dec 10, 2010
- Peyton Manning (Indianapolis Colts) Vs. Aaron Rodgers (Green Bay Packers) Could Be A Foretaste Of The Super Bowl Of The NFL - Aug 26, 2010
- Peyton Manning's Stats Indicate That He Is Heading For Second Super Bowl Victory - Feb 07, 2010
- Peyton Manning Leads Colts To Victory - Jan 17, 2010
- Various rumors regarding Peyton Manning abound - Jan 30, 2012
- Peyton Manning Vs Aaron Rodgers: The Clash Of The Titans - Aug 26, 2010
- Super Bowl 2010: Indianapolis Colts Vs New Orleans Saints - Feb 07, 2010
- New Orleans Saints win their first Super Bowl in their first appearance - Feb 08, 2010
- Stealers to face Packers in Super Bowl after 24-19 victory over Jets - Jan 24, 2011
- Patriots Crush Jets In AFC East Division - Dec 07, 2010
- New York Jets Defeats Indianapolis Colts To Reach AFC Semi-Finals - Jan 09, 2011
Tags: aaron ross, brilliant performance, coverage area, dallas clark, dey, eli manning, indianapolis colts, madhuri, michael johnson, midst, new york giants, news on sunday, night game, opponent, peyton manning, possession, quarterback peyton, second quarter, touchdown pass, yard touchdown