Parenting has brought Gwen Stefani, hubby Gavin Rossdale more closeSeptember 3rd, 2008 - 4:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington , Sep 3 (ANI): Popstar Gwen Stefani has said that having kids with her rocker husband, Gavin Rossdale, has made them more attentive lovers.
The No Doubt hitmaker, who has just given birth to her second child Zuma Nesta Rock, insists that having babies has bought her and husband much closer.
“It’’s great to see how we”ve both become more romantic and caring for each other simply because we”ve seen how beautiful it is to have come this far together and started a new chapter in our lives… I feel we”re closer in many ways now that we”re building something together outside our own crazy relationship, Contactmusic quoted her, as telling UK ‘’s Hello! magazine.
The popstar revealed that being a mother is the purest form of pleasure she has ever experienced.
“I feel happier now, I know every mother must feel this way, but watching your child grow up and learn new things every day is one of the greatest and purest pleasures you can have,” the popstar said. (ANI)
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- Marriage to Rossdale is one of my biggest achievements: Gwen Stefani - Apr 08, 2011
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin to renew their wedding vows - Aug 15, 2012
- Gwen Stefani fears fame will ruin kids' life - Mar 13, 2011
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- Gwen Stefani claims motherhood is her biggest priority - Jun 15, 2009
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Gwen Stephani Pregnant? Debuts New Hair Do On Family Outing - May 25, 2010