Pak star batsman Yousuf meets PCB chiefFebruary 19th, 2009 - 11:48 pm ICT by ANI
Lahore, Feb. 19 (ANI): Pakistans renowned batsman and the Indian Cricket League (ICL) player and Pakistan star batsman Mohammad Yousuf met with Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman Ijaz Butt here on Thursdat at the Gaddafi Stadium.
Talking with media after the meeting, Mohammad Yousuf said that his meeting with Ijaz Butt was held in a pleasant atmosphere.
The PCB chairman wants him to come back in the national team, The News quoted Yousuf as saying.
However, Yousuf said that he cannot say at the moment that when he would return to the team as various issues remained to be resolved.
Mohammad Yousuf said that the PCB chairman did not say anything for leaving the ICL.
He further told that he has signed the contract with the ICL before signing the central contract with the PCB.(ANI)
- Yousuf refused to play Edgbaston Test against England: Butt - Aug 09, 2010
- Younis returns to Pakistan team for South Africa series - Oct 20, 2010
- Zardari, Gilani shower praise on Pak team for Test win against England - Aug 22, 2010
- PCB awards 'central contracts' to women cricketers for first time in Pak history - Dec 24, 2010
- Zardari appoints close friend as PCB chief,Butt shown the door - Oct 12, 2011
- Yasir Hameed apologises to PCB for British tabloid interview on spot-fixing - Dec 31, 2010
- PCB boss Butt responsible for demise of Pak cricket: Malik - Aug 19, 2010
- PCB to decide on Yousuf's inclusion for Sri Lanka tour - May 28, 2009
- Younis' future to be decided during Butt-Afridi's one-on-meeting on Monday - Aug 22, 2010
- PCB to consider Yousuf for Sri Lanka Test series following NOC from ICL - May 28, 2009
- "No plan to change PCB boss as Butt doing 'pretty good job'": Zardari - Nov 09, 2010
- Yousuf ready to come out of retirement if Pakistan needs him - Jul 19, 2010
- Repairing country's cricket image new PCB chief's top priority - Oct 13, 2011
- Yousuf's return likely in Pakistan World Cup squad - Jan 04, 2011
- Younis likely to return to national squad following Butt's nod - Aug 21, 2010