Paes-Dlouhy in Australian Open third roundJanuary 23rd, 2010 - 4:15 pm ICT by IANS
Melbourne, Jan 23 (IANS) India’s Leander Paes and Czech Lukas Dlouhy, seeded third, entered the third round of the men’s doubles in the Australian Open tennis at Melbourne Park Saturday.
The Indo-Czech pair, who reached the semifinals here last year, beat Argentina’s Lucas Arnold Ker and Romanian Horia Tecau, 7-5, 6-3.
Paes and Dlouhy next play Americans John Isner and Sam Querrey who won their second round against Julien Benneteau and Steve Darcis, 6-4, 6-0.
- Paes-Stepanek shock Bryan brothers; lift Australian Open men's doubles title (Lead) - Jan 28, 2012
- Australian Open: Paes, Sania advance, Bhupathi crashes out - Jan 21, 2010
- Rome Masters: Paes-Dlouhy advance, Bhupathi-Mirnyi crash out - Apr 30, 2010
- Paes-Bhupathi and Bopanna-Qureshi in quarterfinals - Aug 19, 2011
- Paes, Bopanna out of Toronto Masters - Aug 12, 2010
- Bopanna-Bhupathi, Paes-Stepanek out of Madrid Open - May 13, 2012
- Paes brings cheer on a day cricketers cave in - Jan 28, 2012
- Bhupathi-Bopanna reach quarters of Dubai Open - Mar 01, 2012
- Bopanna-Qureshi advance to second round - Aug 18, 2010
- Bhupathi, Bopanna reach Wimbledon doubles third round - Jun 26, 2010
- Paes advance in doubles, mixed doubles - Jan 25, 2010
- Paes-Dlouhy, Bhupathi-Mirnyi advance at Miami - Mar 29, 2010
- Paes-Dlouhy advance to second round - May 28, 2010
- Paes-Stepanek storm into final of Australian Open - Jan 26, 2012
- Paes-Bhupathi crash out of Rome Masters - May 12, 2011
Tags: argentina, arnold, australian open, australian open tennis, czech, dlouhy, horia tecau, India, indo, john isner, julien benneteau, ker, leander paes, lukas, melbourne park, sam querrey, steve darcis