Paes-Dlouhy advance to second roundMay 28th, 2010 - 2:40 pm ICT by IANS
Paris, May 28 (IANS) India’s Leander Paes and Lukas Dlouhy of the Czech Republic advanced to the doubles second round with a hard fought victory over Sweden’s Johan Brunstrom and Jean-Julien Rojer of Netherland Antilles in the French Open.
Defending champions Paes and Dlouhy, seeded third, battled past Brunstrom and Rojer 6-3, 6-7 (6), 7-5 in a rain-affected contest that lasted over two hours Thursday.
The Indo-Czech pair will next meet the winner of the match between German Philipp Marx/Slovak Igor Zelenay and Swiss Yves Allegro/German Andreas Beck.
- French Open: Paes-Dlouhy seeded third, Bhupathi-Mirnyi fifth - May 24, 2010
- Paes, Bhupathi advance in French Open doubles (Lead) - May 30, 2009
- Paes-Dlouhy, Bhupathi-Mirnyi advance at Miami - Mar 29, 2010
- Paes-Bhupathi and Bopanna-Qureshi in quarterfinals - Aug 19, 2011
- Bhupathi, Bopanna reach Wimbledon doubles third round - Jun 26, 2010
- French Open: Paes-Dlouhy advance, Bhupathi-Mirnyi out - May 29, 2010
- Olympics: India tennis doubles matches postponed - Jul 29, 2012
- Chennai Open: Paes, Tipsarevic advance in doubles event - Jan 05, 2012
- Bopanna-Bhupathi in quarters of Madrid Open - May 10, 2012
- Good day for Indians in Australian Open - Jan 20, 2012
- Paes and Dlouhy in French Open quarter-finals - May 30, 2009
- US Open: Paes-Stepanek set-up final clash with Bryan brothers (Lead) - Sep 07, 2012
- Bhupathi-Bopanna knocked out of Australian Open (Lead) - Jan 22, 2012
- Rome Masters: Paes-Dlouhy advance, Bhupathi-Mirnyi crash out - Apr 30, 2010
- US Open: Paes-Stepanek face Bryan brothers in final - Sep 07, 2012
Tags: andreas beck, czech republic, fought victory, french open, India, indo, jean julien, johan, leander paes, marx, match, netherland antilles, paris, philipp, rain, rojer, slovak, sweden, swiss, yves allegro