Paes-Bhupathi in semifinals of AEGON ChampionshipsJune 11th, 2011 - 6:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 11 (IANS) India’s Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi have entered the men’s doubles semifinal of the 694,250 euro AEGON Championships tennis.
The third-seeded Indian pair saved eight of the nine break points to defeat Slovakia’s Filip Polasek and Igor Zelenay 6-4, 6-4 here Friday.
They now await the winner of the match between French Open champions and second seeds Canada’s Daniel Nestor and Max Mirnyi of Belarus and Swede Robert Lindstedt and Horia Tecau of Romania.
- Bhupathi, Bopanna reach Wimbledon doubles third round - Jun 26, 2010
- Paes-Stepanek storm into final of Australian Open - Jan 26, 2012
- Bopanna-Bhupathi, Paes-Stepanek out of Madrid Open - May 13, 2012
- Wimbledon: Bhupathi-Mirnyi ousted, Paes-Black advance - Jun 29, 2010
- Paes-Bhupathi lose first round encounter in London - Nov 21, 2011
- Wimbledon: Sania out of doubles, Bhupathi mixed doubles - Jun 27, 2010
- Paes-Bhupathi beat Bryan twins, enter semis at Tour finals - Nov 26, 2011
- Australian Open: Paes-Bhupathi storm into semifinals - Jan 26, 2011
- Paes-Bhupathi and Bopanna-Qureshi in quarterfinals - Aug 19, 2011
- Bhupathi-Bopanna in Cincinnati final - Aug 19, 2012
- Bhupathi-Bopanna reach quarters of Dubai Open - Mar 01, 2012
- Australian Open: Paes-Bhupathi in men's doubles semis (Lead) - Jan 26, 2011
- Bopanna-Qureshi shock Bhupathi-Mirnyi in New Haven - Aug 28, 2010
- Bhupathi-Bopanna finish runners-up in Cincinnati - Aug 20, 2012
- Bhupathi-Bopanna crash out of Aegon Championships - Jun 16, 2012
Tags: aegon, belarus, break points, daniel nestor, filip, french open, horia tecau, India, indian pair, leander paes, lindstedt, mahesh bhupathi, match, max mirnyi, open champions, polasek, romania, seeds canada, slovakia, swede