Paes and Dlouhy in French Open quarter-finalsMay 30th, 2009 - 7:03 pm ICT by IANS
Paris, May 30 (IANS) India’s Leander Paes and and his Czech partner Lukas Dlouhy stormed into the French Open doubles quarter-final with a 7-6(4), 6-3, win over Frenchmen Julien Benneteau and Nicolas Mahut here Saturday.
With the games going with the serve, the first set went into a tie-breaker which was clinched by the third-seeded Paes and Dlouhy. The Indo-Czech pair then needed just a beak of serve to take the second set and the match in 95 minutes.
Paes and Douhy next play the winners of the match between Czech Jaroslav Levinsky and Slovak Igor Zelenay and fifth-seeded Bruno Soares of Brazil and Zimbabwean Kevin Ullyett.
- Paes, Bhupathi advance in French Open doubles (Lead) - May 30, 2009
- Paes-Dlouhy advance to second round - May 28, 2010
- Paes, Bopanna out of Toronto Masters - Aug 12, 2010
- Paes-Dlouhy in French Open semis - Jun 01, 2009
- French Open: Paes-Dlouhy advance, Bhupathi-Mirnyi out - May 29, 2010
- French Open: Paes-Black in mixed doubles quarters - May 31, 2010
- Paes-Dlouhy in Australian Open third round - Jan 23, 2010
- French Open: Paes-Dlouhy storm into doubles semis - Jun 01, 2010
- French Open: Bopanna-Qureshi crash out of men's doubles - May 30, 2010
- Paes-Dlouhy in quarters at Rome - Apr 30, 2009
- Indian Wells: Paes-Stepanek advance, Bhupathi-Bopanna knocked out - Mar 11, 2012
- Rogers Cup: Sania falters at final qualifying round - Aug 08, 2011
- Somdev fails to qualify for Toronto Masters - Aug 09, 2010
- Paes-Stepanek in finals, Mahesh-Bhupathi out - Mar 30, 2012
- French Open: Paes loses in doubles final (Lead) - Jun 06, 2010
Tags: beak, brazil, bruno soares, dlouhy, french open, french open doubles, frenchmen, India, indo, jaroslav levinsky, julien benneteau, kevin ullyett, leander paes, match, nicolas mahut, paris, quarter finals, slovak, tie breaker, zimbabwean