Over 1200 guests expected to attend Shoaib-Sania ‘walima’ reception in LahoreApril 21st, 2010 - 12:20 pm ICT by ANI
Lahore, Apr.21 (ANI): Over 1200 guests are expected to attend the star sports couple Shoaib Malik-Sania Mirza’s ‘walima’ reception, which would be held at a five-star hotel in Lahore on April 25.
According to sources in Shoaib’s family, seats for over 1200 guests have been reserved at the hotel for the function.
According to hotel sources, guests would be served with only one dish during the function.
The newly wed couple is expected to arrive in Lahore later this week, following which they would visit Sialkot, Shoaib’s hometown, where a reception is to be held on April 25.
The hotel management has asked the local police authorities to arrange for foolproof security during the high profile function, The News reports.
The Malik’s are also expecting 15 to 20 Indian guests during both functions.On Monday, the Andhra Pradesh High Court dismissed all cases against Shoaib, and ordered the police to return his passport.
The court also said that Shoaib and Sania are free to visit Pakistan whenever they want. (ANI)
- Sania's father, sister among 12 close relatives to attend receptions in Pakistan - Apr 23, 2010
- 'Walima' on Apr 25, reception on Apr 27 for 'just married' Shoaib-Sania - Apr 20, 2010
- Newlyweds Shoaib-Sania arrive in Karachi - Apr 22, 2010
- Shoaib seeking 35 million rupees for media rights of 'walima' reception - Apr 25, 2010
- Chaos, mismanagement forces Shoania, family to flee 'walima' reception hall - Apr 28, 2010
- Gilani's son's punch spoilt Sania-Shoaib's 'walima' reception at Lahore - May 01, 2010
- 1,000 guests and a single dish at Sania-Shoaib reception - Apr 28, 2010
- No cricket stars at Sania-Shoaib reception - Apr 26, 2010
- Shoaib's family bowled over by "elevated" hospitality in India - Apr 18, 2010
- Shoaib's family get Indian visas to participate in 'star' couple's wedding - Apr 02, 2010
- Flowers, 'desi' Lahori cuisine spice up Sania-Shoaib's Sialkot wedding reception - Apr 26, 2010
- Local court summons Shoaib Malik - Apr 26, 2010
- Pakistani minister presents crown to Sania Mirza (Lead) - Apr 16, 2010
- Sania denied visa for Sialkot, reception likely in Lahore - Apr 01, 2010
- Petition filed against Shoaib for allegedly selling reception invitation cards - Apr 27, 2010
Tags: andhra pradesh high court, dish, foolproof security, high profile, hometown, hotel in lahore, hotel management, pakistan, passport, police authorities, sania mirza, shoaib malik, star hotel, star sports, walima