O.J. Simpson ‘hired private eye to bug Nicole Brown’November 14th, 2007 - 2:43 am ICT by admin
The 19-year veteran of the Los Angeles Police Department believes that Simpson hired Pellicano to employ the same bugging devices to tap Nicole Brown’s conversation as the investigator had planted at Michael Jackson ’s Neverland Ranch.
“I saw it with my own eyes. The equipment in Nicole’s house and car was almost identical to what he installed at Michael Jackson’s,” says Pavelic.
Although Pellicano was working for Jackson at the time, Pavelic says: “Pellicano was always working for two, or three, different sides - gathering information he can trade someday.”
He believes that Pellicano’s surveillance enabled O. J. to know when Nicole was seeing other men.
“Pellicano facilitated O.J.’s ability to stalk her,” alleges Pavelic, who also believes Pellicano and other people working for him made numerous harassing calls to Nicole.
Pellicano is currently in prison for illegal wiretapping.
“Cops knew about Pellicano’s wiretapping of Nicole,” alleges Pavelic, who will tell more in his book, ‘Guilty of Incompetence’.
“Had Nicole not been murdered, his wiretapping would have been exposed long ago,” he says (ANI)
- OJ Simpson's Acquittal Suit Finds Place In Washington Museum - May 03, 2010
- O.J. Simpson's Lawyers Appeal In Armed Robbery Case - Jun 17, 2010
- O.J. Simpson to marry behind bars? - Jul 02, 2010
- OJ Simpson's acquittal suit to be exhibited at the Washington's 'Museum of News' - May 03, 2010
- O.J. Simpson's ex lawyer claims he can prove his innocence - Jan 10, 2011
- Jackson's two employees hold vital clues: attorney - Aug 26, 2009
- Cruise sued by journalist, faces damages worth $5 million - Dec 22, 2009
- Magazine editor 'sues Tom Cruise for spying on him' - Dec 22, 2009
- John McTiernan Sentenced to Twelve Months in Prison - Oct 05, 2010
- Die Hard director goes to jail for perjury - Oct 05, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan checks into rehab for the fourth time - Jul 16, 2010
- Die Hard Director McTiernan Pleads Guilty In Pellicano Wiretap Case - Jul 13, 2010
- Moscow to host Michael Jackson's photo exhibition - Nov 22, 2011
- Rachel Uchitel jets to LA to meet top lawyer after Tiger Woods car crash - Nov 30, 2009
- Michael Jackson's doctor focus of inquiry - hires lawyer - Jun 28, 2009
Tags: angeles police department, bugging devices, criminal trial, different sides, gathering information, incompetence, michael jackson, murders, neverland ranch, new york daily news, nicole brown simpson, o j simpson, own eyes, pellicano, private eye, ron goldman, stalk, wiretapping, york daily news