No heartbreak for Salma Hayek over splitJuly 22nd, 2008 - 6:31 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 22 (ANI): Mexican actress Salma Hayek is so optimistic about life that even her split from her fiance Francois-Henri Pinault has not pulled her down.
Hayeks close pal, Felipe Fernandez Del Paso revealed that the actress is doing well despite the split from her daughter Valentinas father.
Del Paso insisted that even though the media had suggested that the split was shocking to Hayek, it was not so.
“It came as a shock to you, but not to those who know her, and my friend is not depressed, Contactmusic quoted Del Paso as saying.
“They”re (Hayek and Pinault) both very intelligent; they have a daughter together and they”ll be able to work it out,” he added.
Hayek’’s publicist confirmed the split last week (18Jul08). (ANI)
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- Hayek wanted to be single parent - Apr 21, 2012
- Salma Hayek shows off her assets during night out in LA - Sep 01, 2010
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- I like financial independence: Salma - Oct 07, 2011
- Hayek takes husband's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- Salma is proud of being a housewife - May 23, 2011
- Salma Hayek to take up hubby's last name - May 16, 2010
- Family my priority now: Salma Hayek - Jun 17, 2010
- Salma Hayek gives up space travel dream for daughter - May 15, 2010
- Salma Hayek gives up space travel dream for baby - May 15, 2010
- Hayek was about to quit acting - Aug 27, 2012