Nicole Richie to launch charity websiteAugust 14th, 2008 - 7:05 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Aug 14 (ANI): In a bid to clean up her image, Nicole Richie is now launching a Web site for the charity, she and boyfriend Joel Madden startedthe Richie Madden Children’’s Foundation.
The couple is already asking friends to make donations rather than giving gifts to their baby daughter Harlow.
And now, Ritchie, who has been to jail for 96 hours for drunken driving, is keen on helping other mothers and children even more with her new website.
“The Web site will be a registry, like for a bridal or shower registry, where low-income women list things they need for their babies. More well-off people will then go on and buy stuff for the children,” The New York Daily News has quoted a source, as saying.
The source added: “She’’s hired some pretty high-powered consultants to advise her and put it all together.
However, Richie’’s publicist and manager didn”t return calls to talk on the issue. (ANI)
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden all set to have a December wedding - Sep 24, 2010
- Nicole Richie loves her body - May 06, 2012
- Nicole Richie Welcomes New Family Member Tabitha - Aug 16, 2010
- None in Nicole Richie's family calls her fashion icon - Mar 07, 2012
- Nicole Richie confident with body - Aug 13, 2012
- Nicole Richie's wardrobe secrets - May 11, 2012
- Richie turns to kids for fashion advice - Sep 01, 2012
- Nicole Richie Ties The Knot With Rocker Beau Joel Madden - Dec 13, 2010
- Identity of Christina Aguilera's 'mystery man' revealed? - Nov 09, 2010
- Nicole Richie's Probation Extended For One Year - Jun 23, 2010
- My wedding was magical: Nicole Richie - Dec 16, 2010
- Nicole Richie not pregnant - Apr 10, 2011
- 'Hot Mama' Nicole Richie sizzles in bikini - Apr 30, 2011
- Richie, Madden tie the knot - Dec 12, 2010
- Nicole Richie And Joel Madden: A Glimpse Of Their Wedding! - Dec 13, 2010