NFL scores: The Vikings suffer humiliation yet againDecember 12th, 2011 - 8:19 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Dec 12 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Vikings suffered their ninth defeat of the season when they visited the Lions last weekend. After a disastrous first and second quarter performance, the Vikings rallied at the third and fourth quarters but it was a case of too little too late.
They succumbed to a 28-34 defeat against the Lions who before this game had won only four games. The Colts remain the worst team of the season after they were beaten by the Ravens. The 10-24 defeat of the Colts summed up their season so far after 13 games. The team has not won any game so far.
On the flip side, the Packers kept their unbeaten record after overcoming the Raiders 46-16. After the first half of the game, the Packers had already wrapped the game up with 31-0 lead.
The Browns were routed 14-3 by the Steelers. The Patriots were 34-27 winners against the Redskins while the Jets beat the Chiefs 37-10 at home. The Texans won by a narrow 20-19 margin against the Bengals. The Panthers lost against the Falcons 23-31.
The Jaguars routed the Buccaneers 41-14 with the Saints accounting for the Titans 22-17. The Eagles won away at the Dolphins when they came out with a 26-10 score. The Cardinals won 21-19 against the 49ers with the Broncos beating the Bears 13-10.
The Chargers were too strong for the Bills winning 37-10. The Giants and the Cowboys played a close game with the Giants walking away with 37-34 win.
- NFL scores: Colts win their first match - Dec 19, 2011
- NFL Scores 2011: Week 3 - Sep 26, 2011
- NFL scores: The Packers beat the Giants - Dec 05, 2011
- NFL scores: Packers have a neat 5-0 season record - Oct 10, 2011
- NFL scores: Week 6 - Packers have a bad season - Oct 17, 2011
- NFL Scores Of Week 5 Is Led By Jacksonville Jaguars - Oct 11, 2010
- NFL scores: The Packers extend their winning streak to 10 games - Nov 21, 2011
- NFL Scores: Week 1 - Sep 12, 2011
- NFL scores: Week 4 results - Oct 03, 2011
- NFL scores: Colts lose 3-17 to the Jaguars - Nov 14, 2011
- NFL scores: The Packers win their 11th game in a row - Nov 28, 2011
- Its Minnesota Vikings vs Green Bay Packers today - Nov 14, 2011
- Colts & Buccaneers to battle it out - Oct 03, 2011
- Monday night football scores: Chiefs face humiliation - Nov 22, 2011
- Green Bay Packers give a 46-16 drubbing to the Raiders - Dec 12, 2011
Tags: 49ers, bengals, broncos, browns, buccaneers, colts, falcons, flip side, four games, humiliation, jaguars, nfl scores, packers, panthers, quarter performance, ravens, redskins, steelers, unbeaten record, vikings