NFL scores: Packers have a neat 5-0 season recordOctober 10th, 2011 - 7:15 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Oct 10 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Packers is the only team with a perfect record in the NFL. Over the weekend, the Packers beat the Falcons 25-14 to extend their season record to 5-0. Most of the damage was done in the second half when they took a commanding 19-0 advantage over the hapless Falcons.
The Lions will also have the chance to make it 5/5 when they play against the Bears on Monday night. The Eagles’ disappointing season continued when they lost 24-31 at the Bills. They have thus won only a game this season. The Colts continued with their worse record when they lost 24-28 at home against the Chiefs. This is the fifth game that the Colts have lost in a row since the season started.
The Vikings picked their first win of the season at home against the Cardinals. The 34-10 win could be the results that the Vikings need to get their confidence back. The Seahawks had their second win of the season when they won away at the Giants. The game ended 36-25. The Steelers beat the Titans 38-17 at home while the Saints beat the Panthers 30-27.
As the bookmakers predicted, the Bengals won against the Jaguars away from home with a 30-20 score. The Raiders were also a shock away winners against the Texans. The Buccaneers were humiliated when the they were beaten by the 49ers 48-3. It was the biggest win of the weekend games. The chargers took advantage of the weak Broncos team for a 29-24 win.
The Patriots recovered from their sole loss of the season to beat the Jets 30-21 at home.
- NFL scores: The Packers beat the Giants - Dec 05, 2011
- NFL scores: The Vikings suffer humiliation yet again - Dec 12, 2011
- NFL Scores: Week 1 - Sep 12, 2011
- NFL scores: The Packers win their 11th game in a row - Nov 28, 2011
- NFL scores: Week 6 - Packers have a bad season - Oct 17, 2011
- NFL Scores 2011: Week 3 - Sep 26, 2011
- NFL scores: Colts win their first match - Dec 19, 2011
- NFL scores: The Packers extend their winning streak to 10 games - Nov 21, 2011
- Its Minnesota Vikings vs Green Bay Packers today - Nov 14, 2011
- NFL scores: Colts lose 3-17 to the Jaguars - Nov 14, 2011
- NFL scores: Week 4 results - Oct 03, 2011
- Green Bay Packers Reach Super Bowl Finals By Defeating Atlanta Falcons By 48-21 - Jan 16, 2011
- NFL Scores Of Week 5 Is Led By Jacksonville Jaguars - Oct 11, 2010
- Miami Dolphins & New York Jets clash today - Oct 17, 2011
- Aaron Rodgers Leads Green Bay Packers To Victory - Jan 16, 2011
Tags: 49ers, bengals, bookmakers, broncos, buccaneers, cardinals, chargers, colts, falcons, fifth game, jaguars, nfl scores, packers, panthers, raiders, seahawks, sole loss, steelers, vikings, weekend games