NFL Scores Of Week 5 Is Led By Jacksonville JaguarsOctober 11th, 2010 - 8:29 pm ICT by GD
By Meena kar
Oct 11, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The week 5 of National Football League has just ended. This week had twenty six participating teams and the final ranks have been arranged in the following order: Steelers, Saints, Packers, Jets, Falcons, Ravens, Texans, Patriots, Colts, Chiefs, Bears, Chargers,Dolphins, Cowboys, Vikings, Redskins, Eagles, Bengals, Titans, Giants, Broncos, Jaguars, Buccaneers, Rams, Cardinals, Seahawks, Browns49ers, Raiders, Panthers, LionsBills.
The final scores of the matches are Jacksonville Vs Buffalo(36-26), Tampa Bay Vs Cincinnati (24-21), Atlanta Vs Cleveland (20-10), Detroit Vs St. Louis (44-6), Indianapolis Vs Kansas City(19-9), Washington Vs Green Bay (OT)(16-13), Chicago Vs Carolina (23-6), Baltimore Vs Denver (31-17), NY Giants Vs Houston (34- 10), Arizona Vs New Orleans(30-20), Oakland Vs San Diego(35- 27), Tennessee Vs Dallas (34-27) and Philadelphia Vs San Francisco (27-24).
Buffalo hills have never won in any of the matches in this season of NFL, while in its game in the fifth week it was completely dominated by its opponent Jacksonville Jaguars. NY Giants Vs Houston, the game oscillated in between each of the teams, where in every quarter of the game, the match came to their opponent’s favor. However, the final quarter was swiped by NY giants leaving Houston at 10 points. The game between Philadelphia Vs San Francisco was one of the most unpredictable matches with sharp competition and in each quarter, each of the teams were giving it a hit. However, in the fifth quarter, things came in favor of Philadelphia, with three extra points over San Francisco.
The best hi passing was performed by Phillip Rivers of San Diego Chargers, with 431. The best hi rusher for week 5 was Matt Forte (166) of Chicago Beers. The best receiver was Malcom Floyd(312) of San Diego chargers.
- The latest NFL scores - Oct 11, 2010
- NFL Power Rankings At Week 11 Keeps Atlanta On Top - Nov 17, 2010
- National Football League (NFL) Schedule 2009 Week 9 - Nov 09, 2009
- San Diego Chargers' Rookie Running Back Ryan Mathews Suffers Ankle Injury - Sep 20, 2010
- Kerry Collins Replaces Injured Vince Young, Guides Titans To Victory - Oct 19, 2010
- 2011 NFL Draft Order Led By Carolina Panthers - Jan 03, 2011
- Indianapolis Colts Loses To San Diego Chargers - Nov 29, 2010
- NFL scores: The Vikings suffer humiliation yet again - Dec 12, 2011
- Quarterback Philip Rivers Proves His Mettle With Two Touchdowns And 298 Yards Throw - Sep 14, 2010
- NFL scores: Colts lose 3-17 to the Jaguars - Nov 14, 2011
- Nate Kaeding's Absence Leaves Chargers At A Loss - Oct 25, 2010
- Green Bay Packers And Chicago Bears To Go For Clash Of Titans - Jan 23, 2011
- Vincent Jackson Returns Only To Go Back - Nov 29, 2010
- Giants Knocks Down Phillies In Game 6 Of NLCS - Oct 25, 2010
- Kansas City Chiefs Pulls Off 21-14 Win Over San Diego Chargers - Sep 14, 2010
Tags: bengals, broncos, buccaneers, buffalo hills, colts, extra points, falcons, fifth quarter, final scores, jacksonville jaguars, kar, meena, national football league, nfl scores, ny giants, oct 11, phillip rivers, ravens, san diego chargers, steelers