NFL scores: Colts win their first matchDecember 19th, 2011 - 8:50 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Dec 19 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Colts finally registered their first win of the season thanks to a spirited performance by the team that has already been written off as the worst of the season. The Colts started strongly in the first quarter of the game and deservedly raced to a 3-0 lead.
Just like all the other games that they have played so far, their defense crumbled as the Titans cancelled the advantage in the second quarter and took a 6-3 control of the game. The Colts responded strongly in the third quarter with a 14-0 lead which took the game to a 17-3 lead. They finished the game strongly in the fourth quarter when they again raced to 10-7 lead to take the game 27-13.
The Packers also suffered their first loss of the season when the Chiefs pulled off one of the biggest upsets by winning 19-14. The Falcons routed the Jaguars 41-14 with the Cowboys winning 31-15 against the Buccaneers. The Bengals also beat the Rams 20-13 with the Dolphins going down 30-23 against the Bills. The Redskins recorded their 5th win of the season with a 23-10 advantage over the Giants. The Vikings lost 20-42 at home against the Saints while the Panthers beat the Texans 28-13. The Seahawks were too strong for the Bears beating them 38-14 with the Lions beating the Raiders 28-27.
The Eagles demolished the Jets 45-19. The Patriots were also in top form beating Broncos 41-23. The Cardinals beat the Browns 20-17 with the Ravens going down 14-34 against the Chargers.
- NFL scores: The Vikings suffer humiliation yet again - Dec 12, 2011
- NFL scores: Colts lose 3-17 to the Jaguars - Nov 14, 2011
- NFL scores: The Packers win their 11th game in a row - Nov 28, 2011
- NFL scores: Week 6 - Packers have a bad season - Oct 17, 2011
- NFL scores: The Packers extend their winning streak to 10 games - Nov 21, 2011
- NFL scores: Packers have a neat 5-0 season record - Oct 10, 2011
- NFL scores: The Packers beat the Giants - Dec 05, 2011
- Colts & Buccaneers to battle it out - Oct 03, 2011
- NFL Scores: Week 1 - Sep 12, 2011
- NFL Scores 2011: Week 3 - Sep 26, 2011
- Monday night football scores: Chiefs face humiliation - Nov 22, 2011
- Peyton Manning Leads Indianapolis Colts To Success - Sep 20, 2010
- Indianapolis Colts Runs To Victory Against New York Giants - Sep 20, 2010
- NFL scores: Week 4 results - Oct 03, 2011
- Olympics: James on verge of 400m title - Aug 06, 2012
Tags: bengals, broncos, browns, buccaneers, cardinals, colts, dolphins, falcons, fourth quarter, jaguars, nfl scores, packers, panthers, raiders, ravens, redskins, seahawks, season thanks, spirited performance, vikings