NFL Power Rankings At Week 11 Keeps Atlanta On TopNovember 17th, 2010 - 7:56 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Nov 17, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The NFL is the buzzing topic of discussion at this point of time. With the closing of week 11, the power ranking of all the thirty two teams have overwhelmed several people, while broke the heart of many more. Fans of Atlanta Falcons, New York Jets and New England Patriots are probably at a high spirit, as they celebrate the remarkable performance of their respective teams.
The Atlanta Falcons are at numero uno, with a score of 7-2. They have defeated their opponents in seven of their last three matches consecutively. However, it is being speculated that they might finish the series with more points. The second position is being enjoyed by New York Jets, once again with a score of 7-2. They have been regarded as AFC’s best team, with two consecutive overtime victory. The New England Patriots are also at 7-2, with two loses to New York Jets and Cleveland. There lies eight teams with the same score of 6-3. These teams include, Philadelphia Eagles at number four, Green Bay Packers at number five, Baltimore Ravens at number six, New York Giants at number seven, Indianapolis Colts at number eight, New Orleans Saints at number nine, Pittsburgh Steelers at number ten and Tampa Bay Buccaneers at number 11. These eleven teams are consecutively followed by Oakland Raiders, Chicago Bears, Seattle Seahawks, Jacksonville Jaguars, San Diego Chargers, Miami Dolphins, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City and San Francisco.
Although the last few teams are left with very little hope, the worst performance has been given by Carolina Panthers, whose score is 2-7, and ranks thirty-two in the list. There are sixteen more matches that still lines up for November 18, November 21 and November 22. These matched will take place between the top 26 teams.
- NFL Scores Of Week 5 Is Led By Jacksonville Jaguars - Oct 11, 2010
- 2011 NFL Draft Order Led By Carolina Panthers - Jan 03, 2011
- NFL scores: Colts lose 3-17 to the Jaguars - Nov 14, 2011
- NFL Scores 2011: Week 3 - Sep 26, 2011
- NFL scores: The Packers win their 11th game in a row - Nov 28, 2011
- NFL scores: Packers have a neat 5-0 season record - Oct 10, 2011
- NFL scores: The Packers beat the Giants - Dec 05, 2011
- Green Bay Packers Reach Super Bowl Finals By Defeating Atlanta Falcons By 48-21 - Jan 16, 2011
- NFL scores: The Packers extend their winning streak to 10 games - Nov 21, 2011
- Green Bay Packers And Chicago Bears To Go For Clash Of Titans - Jan 23, 2011
- NFL Playoff Schedule Declared - Jan 03, 2011
- Patriots Crush Jets In AFC East Division - Dec 07, 2010
- NFL scores: Colts win their first match - Dec 19, 2011
- NFL Scores: Week 1 - Sep 12, 2011
- Odds are Out for Super Bowl 2012 - Feb 08, 2011
Tags: atlanta falcons, baltimore ravens, green bay packers, high spirit, indianapolis colts, jacksonville jaguars, miami dolphins, new england patriots, new orleans saints, new york giants, new york jets, nfl power rankings, oakland raiders, overtime victory, philadelphia eagles, pittsburgh steelers, san diego chargers, seattle seahawks, tampa bay buccaneers, tennessee titans