NFL Playoff Schedule DeclaredJanuary 3rd, 2011 - 9:25 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Jan 3, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The football aficionados are upbeat as the National Football League schedule has been declared. It was released via Commissioner Roger Goodell on Sunday. The schedule has revealed that the wildcard games are set to start on January 8 and the Divisional Playoffs would follow in the next weekend.
The Saturday match on January 8, is going to clash between New Orleans Saints and the winner of Sunday night’s match to occur between the St. Louis Rams and Seattle Seahawks. That would be followed by the match between New York Jets and Indianapolis Colts. Both the matches would be covered by NBC TV. On Sunday, January 9, the first two teams that would compete against each other are Baltimore and Kansas City, at 1:00 pm Eastern Time and would be aired on CBS-TV. This match would be followed by that of Green Bay Packers and Philadelphia Eagles, at 4:30 PM Easter Time, and would be aired by FOX TV. All these four matches would be dedicated to the NFL Wild Card Teams. The next weekend, would witness the matches of NFL Divisional Playoffs. On January 15, Saturday, the first divisional playoff match would take place, where Pittsburgh would play against Kansas City or Baltimore depending on their scores in their preceding matches. This match would take place at 4:30 pm Eastern Time, and would be aired by CBS-TV. The Following match would be aired at 8:00 PM Eastern Time, and would be played between Atlanta, against either St. Louis, Seattle or New Orleans, that would be aired by FOX TV.
Similarly, January 16, would witness the matched between the rest of the NFC team, that would include Philadelphia, St. Louis or New Orleans. One of them would play against Chicago in their home ground, that would be aired by FOX at 8:00 PM. The final AFC match would also take place on the same day at 4:30 PM, where New England Patriots would clash between any of the three teams, namely New York Jets, Baltimore or Kansas City, depending on their preceding scores.
- 2011 NFL Draft Order Led By Carolina Panthers - Jan 03, 2011
- National Football League (NFL) Schedule 2009 Week 9 - Nov 09, 2009
- NFL picks for Week 1 are interesting - Sep 08, 2011
- World Series 2010 Has Been Scheduled - Oct 23, 2010
- NFL Scores Of Week 5 Is Led By Jacksonville Jaguars - Oct 11, 2010
- The latest NFL scores - Oct 11, 2010
- NFL Power Rankings At Week 11 Keeps Atlanta On Top - Nov 17, 2010
- 2009 Playoff List Changes After Cowboys' Stupendous Victory - Dec 28, 2009
- Our Daily Bread To Benefit From Baltimore Ravens' Victory - Jan 14, 2011
- Glee's special episode on Michael Jackson to be aired soon - Jan 19, 2012
- Donovan McNabb to sit out in the Redskins vs. New York Jets game, so is Mark Sanchez going to hog the limelight - Aug 27, 2010
- SIRIUS XM Radio to broadcast the college bowl games - Dec 20, 2009
- Troy Polamalu Vs. Champ Bailey: A Tale Of Competence Galore - Aug 29, 2010
- Joe Flacco Vs. Matt Cassel: The Showdown Eagerly Awaited - Jan 09, 2011
- Bill O'Reilly To Interview Barack Obama To Heat Up Super Bowl - Jan 08, 2011
Tags: cbs tv, commissioner roger goodell, fox tv, green bay packers, indianapolis colts, national football league, national football league schedule, nbc tv, new england patriots, new orleans saints, new york jets, nfc team, nfl divisional playoffs, nfl playoff schedule, nfl wild card, nfl wild card teams, philadelphia eagles, philadelphia st, seattle seahawks, st louis rams