New York Jets Just Got Lucky Over The Cincinnati BengalsNovember 26th, 2010 - 8:02 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Nov 26, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Thursday night gave way to the New York Jets as victory sided away from the Cincinnati Bengals. The Cincinnati Bengals lost Thursday night’s game to the the New York Jets with the later team taking a lead of 26 - 10. Experts are saying that they would like to call the game as more of a Cincinnati Bengals loss rather than a New York Jets win.
However, a victory is a victory, and the New York Jets were just too lucky to grab it on Thursday. According to sources, the first half of the game saw the New York Jets in more of a sleepy state. It seems that of late the New York Jet players are preferring to gear themselves up somewhat during later the later stage of the game. All thanks to Brad Smith who took the game on his side for some time, finally paving the way for his team’s victory. Cincinnati Bengals had to a great extent given a good competition to the opponents, managing to keep the rival team’s lead to a 17 -10 on a 28 yard goal, when there was 12:33 left, but their effort was marred when Brad smith scored a 53 yard run and an 89 yard kickoff return. His two touchdowns had crushed all the hopes the Cincinnati Bengals still had left in them.
Brad Smith also caught a pass for 23 yards. His scoring has led some achievement in his own personal achievement. Thursday’s game saw the player scoring the second longest run of his career. The last time was when he did the a 57 yard, about a year ago against the Cincinnati Bengals only. After this game, the New York jets have headed towards the AFC East, while Cincinnati Bengals are a long way back with a 2-9.
- Patriots Crush Jets In AFC East Division - Dec 07, 2010
- New York Jets Defeats Indianapolis Colts To Reach AFC Semi-Finals - Jan 09, 2011
- Pittsburgh Steelers Wins Against Baltimore Ravens In AFC Playoff - Jan 16, 2011
- Stealers to face Packers in Super Bowl after 24-19 victory over Jets - Jan 24, 2011
- Indianapolis Colts Vs Tennessee Titans : Match Updates - Dec 10, 2010
- New England Patriots Clinch 41-14 Victory Against Miami Dolphins - Oct 05, 2010
- Pittsburgh Steelers Beat New York Jets By 24-19 - Jan 24, 2011
- Denver Broncos See Two Bright Spots In Loss Against Cincinnati Bengals - Aug 16, 2010
- Philadelphia Eagles Vs Washington Redskins Match Was In Favor Of The Former - Nov 16, 2010
- Week 10 fantasy football - Nov 15, 2010
- Virginia Tech Football Team Defeats Georgia Tech - Nov 05, 2010
- Indianapolis head to the Super Bowl after AFC Championship win - Jan 25, 2010
- Eastern Washington Eagles Beats Villanova Wildcats To Reach FCS Final - Dec 18, 2010
- ACC Championship 2010 To Bring Virginia Tech Against Florida State In Ultimate Showdown - Nov 28, 2010
- Michael Vick's Remarkable Performance Made The Day For Eagles - Nov 16, 2010
Tags: afc east, brad smith, cincinnati bengals, dey, extent, game, kickoff, last time, madhuri, new york jets, opponents, paving the way, personal achievement, rival team, sleepy state, thursday night, victory