New Orleans Saints vs NY GiantsNovember 29th, 2011 - 12:50 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Nov 28 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The New Orleans Saints are enjoying a smooth ride after winning two on the row. They will try to add the New York Giants to the list on Monday as the two sides meet at the Monday Night Football. The Saints are favored to win the game but complacency could be very costly for the team.
The Giants have the needed motivation to win the game because their very season depends on the game. A win for the Giants will not only bring their winning streak to an end but also help raise their hope of moving to the playoffs. The Saints seem to have made sure of that because with their record of 7-3, the team is set to finish at the playoffs. A win for the Giants will take them at par with the Dallas Cowboys at the NFC East.
The Cowboys currently lead the NFC East division with 7-4 and a win for the Giants on Monday will take them to joint tops with the same record. The Giants are currently 6-4 going into the game.
This game will be the first for the Saints on Monday night this season. They will be extending their winning streak to three of they come tops of this game.
- Redskins vs. Cowboys Game: Fans have a blast - Sep 27, 2011
- Its New Orleans Saints vs. New York Giants today - Nov 28, 2011
- Monday Night Football: Philadelphia Eagles vs Chicago Bears - Nov 07, 2011
- Green Bay Packers to face Dallas' Cowboys - Nov 08, 2010
- NFL scores: Colts lose 3-17 to the Jaguars - Nov 14, 2011
- Dallas Cowboys Quarterback Tony Romo Fractures Collarbone Against New York Giants - Oct 26, 2010
- Redskins Lose Miserably To The Cowboys - Dec 28, 2009
- 2009 Playoff List Changes After Cowboys' Stupendous Victory - Dec 28, 2009
- NFC standings currently headed by New Orleans - Dec 29, 2009
- Jerry Jones gets his glasses cleaned while watching his Cowboys match - Sep 07, 2012
- New Orleans Saints Does Not Remain Unbeaten - Dec 20, 2009
- Washington Redskins Coach Mike Shanahan Wins Debut Game - Sep 13, 2010
- 2011 NFL Draft Order Led By Carolina Panthers - Jan 03, 2011
- Cowboys Defeat Eagles To Register First Victory In Decades - Jan 10, 2010
- NFL scores: Week 4 results - Oct 03, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,