New Orleans Saints Does Not Remain UnbeatenDecember 20th, 2009 - 8:27 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
New Orleans, Dec. 20, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The dreams of New Orleans Saints to remain unbeaten and hit the record of 14-0, shattered yesterday night when they played against the Dallas Cowboys team. Saints, who had so far displayed some extraordinary performances and remained unbeaten, lost the match against Dallas Cowboys. It was DeMarcus Ware and Tony Romo, of the Dallas Cowboys who had done the maximum damage to the New Orleans Saints in the Saturday night match.
According to the match reports, Dallas Cowboys had dominated the game at different times that finally led to the loss of New Orleans Saints. The final result of the match 24-17 had disappointed the Saints fans who expected their team to conclude the season with an unbeaten record. Though the match loss ended their chances of setting the record of 14-0 in the season, the coach and the team has not lost confidence.
Sean Payton, the coach of the New Orleans Saints, said though this match have brought down scores a little, it will not create a great setback for the team. He is always confident about his players and said that they would start concentrating on the coming matches. The team will have to play two important matches in the coming season and will focus on that rather than devoting time about their loss.
Though the coach said that he will focus on their chances of winning the coming matches, he was not satisfied with the way his team played in the match against the Cowboys. A little tactful game could have restricted the efforts of the Cowboys and help them remain unbeaten in the season.
- NFL scores: Colts lose 3-17 to the Jaguars - Nov 14, 2011
- Redskins vs. Cowboys Game: Fans have a blast - Sep 27, 2011
- Reggie Bush Back With Not Much Bang - Nov 26, 2010
- Washington Redskins Post 13-7 Victory Over Dallas Cowboys - Sep 13, 2010
- New Orleans Saints vs NY Giants - Nov 29, 2011
- Fans Looking Forward To Saturday Night Game Of Philip Rivers Against Tony Romo - Aug 21, 2010
- New Orleans Saints and Green Bay Packers to fight it out for the season opener - Sep 09, 2011
- Miley Cyrus Emerges After Embarrassing Leaked Videos - Dec 13, 2010
- Redskins Lose Miserably To The Cowboys - Dec 28, 2009
- Dallas Cowboys Quarterback Tony Romo Fractures Collarbone Against New York Giants - Oct 26, 2010
- Sean Payton's Team New Orleans Saints Defeats Patriots On Monday Night - Dec 01, 2009
- Cowboys Kicker Nick Folk Likely To Be Dismissed After Missing Goal Attempt Against Saints - Dec 20, 2009
- Redskins-Cowboys: Watch out for an interesting game today - Sep 27, 2011
- NFL scores: Week 6 - Packers have a bad season - Oct 17, 2011
- 2009 Playoff List Changes After Cowboys' Stupendous Victory - Dec 28, 2009
Tags: coach, confidence, dallas cowboys, different times, dreams of new orleans, final result, game, kar new, match, maximum damage, new orleans saints, play two, saints fans, saturday night, setback, tony romo, unbeaten record