NBA finals from June 4May 27th, 2009 - 2:13 pm ICT by IANS
Washington, May 27 (Xinhua) The National Basketball Association announced dates and times for all games of the NBA finals.
The first game will be played June 4 with game two scheduled for June 7. Games three and four are slated for June 9 and June 11.
Game five, if necessary, would take place June 14. Games six and seven, also if necessary, are scheduled for June 16 and June 18.
There will be a new NBA champion this year as the Boston Celtics have already been eliminated by Orlando. Cleveland, Denver and Los Angeles are also still in the hunt with the Lakers looking to compete in their second consecutive finals.
- NBA Playoffs To Begin On April 17 - Apr 15, 2010
- NBA Final Schedule Declared - May 30, 2010
- NBA superstar Shaquille O'Neal announces retirement after 19 years - Jun 02, 2011
- Los Angeles Lakers win NBA championship - Jun 15, 2009
- Raptors hit by seven-game losing streak in NBA - Jan 21, 2012
- Glen 'Big Baby' Davis Leads Boston Celtics To Victory In NBA Finals Game 4 - Jun 11, 2010
- Lucky Charm Jeffrey Osborne Sings For The Lakers - Jun 04, 2010
- Miami Heat president Riley gets lifetime NBA coaching award - Jun 20, 2012
- Pau Gasol Steals The Show In NBA Finals Game 7 - Jun 18, 2010
- Boston Celtics Selects Avery Bradley As 19th Overall Pick - Jun 25, 2010
- Thousands Of Fans Attend Los Angeles Lakers Victory Parade - Jun 22, 2010
- LeBron James gets third NBA most valuable player citation - May 13, 2012
- Jerry West Speaks On Kobe Bryant And The Celtics - Jun 04, 2010
- Justin Bieber Gets A Los Angeles Lakers Ring - Oct 27, 2010
- Miami Heat win second NBA title - Jun 22, 2012