National Karting season begins from JuneMay 15th, 2009 - 7:12 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, May 15 (IANS) The JK Tyre Indian National Rotax Max Karting championship, comprising five rounds, will commence next month in Coimbatore, Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI) said.
The Championship, promoted by Meco Motorsports will be run in three classes - Micro Max, Junior Max and Senior Max.
Micro class has received 13 entries, 20 in juniors and 18 in seniors, FMSCI press release said.
The winner of the junior and senior classes will represent India at the World finals in Egypt.
In all, seven teams have sent in their entries which are Amaron Pro-Kart Racing, Red Rooster Racing, Mohite’s Racing, Indus Racing, AW Racing, Rayo Racing and Meco-City Kart Asia Racing.
The championship dates are:
Round 1 - Coimbatore (June 6-7); Round 2 - Coimbatore (July 11-12); Round 3 - Kolhapur (Aug 8-9); Round 4 - Coimbatore (Aug 22-23); Round 5 - Kolhapur (Sep 26-27).
- Close contest likely in final round of Rotax Karting - Sep 02, 2011
- 33 entries for National Rotax Karting Championship - Aug 05, 2011
- Chittesh, Maini brothers dominate at Rotax Karting - Jul 09, 2011
- Danigod tops in Micro class - Aug 19, 2012
- Double for Mohite's Racing - Aug 05, 2012
- Maiden win for Ameya Bafna in Rotax Karting - Jul 10, 2011
- Vishnu, Jehan win in National Rotax Max Karting - Aug 07, 2011
- Double for Team Maini Racing - Jul 22, 2012
- Daruvala bags pole in fourth round of national karting - Aug 06, 2011
- Ghorpade quickest qualifier in national karting - Aug 29, 2009
- Motorsports: Close win for Arya Gandhi - May 20, 2012
- Motorsports: Saleem, Surya, Phaneesh top JK Tyre-MMS Rookie Cup - Apr 29, 2012
- Chittesh, Maini brothers emerge champs in National Rotax Karting - Sep 04, 2011
- Abhirath, Jehan dazzle in final round of Rotax Karting - Sep 03, 2011
- Parth tops among seniors in JK Tyre karting - Aug 22, 2010
Tags: asia, championship dates, chennai, city kart, egypt, fmsci, India, jk tyre, juniors, karting championship, max junior, motor sports, Press Release, red rooster, rotax max karting, seniors, sports clubs, tyre