Mumbai Indians beat Delhi Daredevils by eight wicketsApril 10th, 2011 - 8:33 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 10 (IANS) Mumbai Indians produced a dominating performance to beat Delhi Dareveils by eight wickets in the Indian Premier League here Sunday.
Mumbai Indians bowled out the home team for 95 in 17.4 overs, courtesy Lasith Malinga’s fiery bowling (5-13).
Mumbai captain Sachin Tendulkar scored an unbeaten 46 while Rohit Sharma made 27 not out to complete the chase in 16.5 overs.
- IPL: Mumbai Indians beat Delhi Daredevils by eight wickets - Apr 10, 2011
- Slinga Malinga shines as Mumbai Indians win by eight wickets (Lead) - Apr 10, 2011
- IPL scoreboard: Delhi Daredevils vs Mumbai Indians - Apr 10, 2011
- Tendulkar praises Malinga after comprehensive win - Apr 10, 2011
- Daredevils bowled out for 95 - Apr 10, 2011
- RCB opt to bowl against Mumbai Indians - May 09, 2012
- IPL Scoreboard: Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians - May 06, 2012
- Mumbai Indians beat Pune Warriors in last-ball finish (Lead) - Apr 20, 2011
- Dhoni takes the blame for defeat - Sep 25, 2011
- Mumbai Indians opt to field against Daredevils - Apr 27, 2012
- IPL Scoreboard: Mumbai Indians vs. Pune Warriors - May 04, 2012
- IPL Scoreboard: Super Kings vs. Mumbai Indians - May 24, 2012
- Gayle fashions Royal Challengers' nine-wicket win over Mumbai Indians (Lead) - May 10, 2012
- IPL Scoreboard: Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians - Apr 05, 2012
- Delhi Daredevils thrash Mumbai Indians by seven wickets (Lead) - Apr 17, 2012