Monday Night Football: Philadelphia Eagles vs Chicago BearsNovember 7th, 2011 - 10:54 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Philadelphia, Nov 7 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Philadelphia Eagles are relishing their comeback into the season. After a disastrous start, the Dream Team seems to have shrugged off the initial sluggishness and appears to be playing some good football.
On Monday night, the team will attempt another feat when they meet old foes the Chicago Bears. Both teams go into the game with their confidence boosted by their previous wins. The Bears come into the game with two straight wins while the Eagles seems to be soaring again after their shocking 34-7 demolishing of the Dallas Cowboys.
Before the start of the season, the Eagles were touted as one of the favorites to get to the Super Bowl but they slumped badly at the initial stages of the season. The team recovered after going 1-4 in the season.
Going into the game, the Bears seems to have the clear psychological advantage over the Eagles. In the last four meetings of the sides, the Bears have won 3 with the Eagles picking just a win. The last meeting between the two sides last season ended in favor of the Bears.
A win for the Bears will extend their winning streak to three games while a win for the Eagles will give them their first winning streak of the season.
- It's Chicago Bears Vs Philadelphia Eagles today - Nov 07, 2011
- New Orleans Saints vs NY Giants - Nov 29, 2011
- Green Bay Packers to face Dallas' Cowboys - Nov 08, 2010
- Redskins vs. Cowboys Game: Fans have a blast - Sep 27, 2011
- DeSean Jackson Leads Philadelphia Eagles' Victory Over Dallas Cowboys - Dec 13, 2010
- NFL scores: The Vikings suffer humiliation yet again - Dec 12, 2011
- NFL scores: The Packers extend their winning streak to 10 games - Nov 21, 2011
- Cowboys Defeat Eagles By 20-16 - Nov 09, 2009
- Cowboys Defeat Eagles To Register First Victory In Decades - Jan 10, 2010
- NFL scores: Colts win their first match - Dec 19, 2011
- Redskins-Cowboys: Watch out for an interesting game today - Sep 27, 2011
- NFL Scores: Week 1 - Sep 12, 2011
- Washington Redskins Coach Mike Shanahan Wins Debut Game - Sep 13, 2010
- NFL scores: The Packers win their 11th game in a row - Nov 28, 2011
- Odds are Out for Super Bowl 2012 - Feb 08, 2011
Tags: chicago bears, confidence, dallas cowboys, dream team, game, initial stages, monday night football, old foes, philadelphia eagles, psychological advantage, sluggishness, super bowl, three games, winning streak