Mike Tyson’s new wife is an ex-fraudsterJune 13th, 2009 - 11:04 am ICT by ANI
New York, June 13 (ANI): Mike Tyson’s new wife Lakiha Spicer is also an ex-convict just like the former heavyweight boxing champion.
According to Philly gossip Dan Gross, Spicer, 32, spent six months in a federal pen last year for fraud and conspiracy.
Prosecutors have said that she pocketed a whopping 71,000 dollars for a no- show teaching job from Philadelphia’s Sister Clara Muhammad School.
Tyson spent three years in jail for rape in the early ’90s, reports the New York Post.
The former jail birds-turned-lovebirds tied the knot on Saturday in a private ceremony at the Las Vegas Hilton. (ANI)
- Mike Tyson becomes a dad for the 8th time - Jan 26, 2011
- Mike Tyson gets married for third time - Jun 10, 2009
- Mike Tyson, wife renew wedding vows - Jun 28, 2011
- Mike Tyson welcomes eighth child - Jan 26, 2011
- Tyson considers a move into the restaurant business - Nov 16, 2010
- Mike Tyson 'ties knot with girlfriend' two weeks after daughter's death - Jun 10, 2009
- Mike Tyson welcomes his new baby Morocco Elijah Tyson - Jan 28, 2011
- Lakiha Spicer marries Mike Tyson - Jun 11, 2009
- PETA protests pigeon racing outside Mike Tyson's home - Mar 09, 2011
- Mike Tyson 'follows what wife says' - Nov 04, 2010
- Sometimes I mistake myself for god: Tyson - May 03, 2011
- Tyson hoping for a fresh start at fatherhood - Dec 05, 2010
- Mike Tyson vows to be a 'committed and dedicated' dad - Dec 05, 2010
- Hilton voted worst celebrity role model - Sep 07, 2010
- Mike Tyson becomes a vegan - Jul 29, 2010
Tags: clara muhammad school, conspiracy, ex convict, federal pen, gossip, heavyweight boxing, jail birds, knot, lakiha spicer, las vegas hilton, lovebirds, mike tyson, new york post, private ceremony, prosecutors, sister clara muhammad, sister clara muhammad school, six months, spent three, teaching job