Mike Tyson now wants to dance and singSeptember 13th, 2012 - 3:53 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 13 (IANS) Retired boxer Mike Tyson, who made a cameo in “The Hangover” as himself, wants to branch out to musicals and try a new career in order to entertain his fans.
“I want to dance and sing. I want to do some dancing and singing musicals,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Tyson as saying.
Tyson, 46, used to refer to himself as “the baddest man on the planet”, but says that’s no more the case.
“I don’t have the desire to be that guy any more. I was always the bad guy that wanted to be a good guy, but I didn’t know how to be a good guy. I was always so concentrating on being bad. I’m just so happy to become this guy, to be a responsible adult. For a guy like me this is very courageous,” he said.
The former sportsman blew millions of dollars on alcohol and drugs over the years, but says boxing for him wasn’t about the money.
“I didn’t care about my business. I only cared about my glory. You can’t buy that… I was the best fighter in the world. Nobody could beat me with money in my prime, you had to be a better fighter and there wasn’t any,” he said.
- I've found happiness with pigeons: Mike Tyson (Interview) (With Images) - Jun 08, 2011
- Ora's parents were unaware of her interests - Aug 13, 2012
- Gomez won't change for love again - Aug 17, 2011
- Bill Clinton didn't shoot any 'Hangover' scenes, says Ed Helms - Jan 27, 2011
- The Indian voice heard at London Olympics (With Images) - Aug 03, 2012
- Bieber doesn't believe in Santa Claus - Dec 19, 2011
- Mel Gibson needs therapy: Mike Tyson - Oct 29, 2010
- Right chemistry is important: Saldana - Sep 07, 2012
- Fans might find my 'Patiala House' look funny: Hard Kaur - Jan 30, 2011
- Liz Taylor left her 7th husband more than $800,000 in her will - Apr 25, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,