Michael Vick’s Remarkable Performance Made The Day For EaglesNovember 16th, 2010 - 8:05 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Nov 16, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Philadelphia Eagles defeated Washington Redskins with an mammoth score of 59-28. However, the victory may be attributed to none other than Michael Vick of Philadelphia Eagles, whose spectacular performance left every one dumb struck on Monday. His performance was rather a historic one, which would linger in the mind of all football lovers for several days to come.
In what turned out to be a stupendous performance, Michael Vick made four touchdowns and threw for 333 yards while attempting for two more touchdowns. He completed 20-of-28 passes, and ran eight times for 80 yards. The score of his team almost rose up to 45-14 by the half-time edge, when he threw three touchdowns and ran for two. This unstoppable offensive approach created a record for the left handed quarter back. The Philadelphia Eagles assumed a 35-0 lead only nine seconds after the second quarter. At the break Michael Vick scored 14-for-18 for 264 yards and three touchdowns. He also ran 66 yards, crossing the goal line two times. It was not hard for this footballer to score 49 points in a standard scoring setup, with 6 for rushing TDs, 4 points for passing touchdowns, 1 point per 25 passing yards and 1 point per 10 rushing. The Washington Redskins could not offer much resistance to the player. However, sources say that even if they could, the resistance could not have been sufficient as Michael Vick’s pace was was better than what was actually necessary for an average victory. His pace and consistency, only gave his team a more graceful achievement.
The average performance of the Washington Redskins were rather subdued. however, the two players of the team who probably made a mark was Keiland Williams, who made four touchdowns, while adding another 32-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter. Donovan Jamal McNabb finished 17-of-31 for 295 yards with two touchdowns and three interceptions. However, that was a bit too late by then.
- Philadelphia Eagles Vs Washington Redskins Match Was In Favor Of The Former - Nov 16, 2010
- Redskins Lose To The Eagles In The Monday Night Game - Oct 27, 2009
- DeSean Jackson Leads Philadelphia Eagles' Victory Over Dallas Cowboys - Dec 13, 2010
- Donovan McNabb Excited To Play For Washington-Redskins - Apr 06, 2010
- Donovan McNabb Traded To Washington Redskins - Apr 05, 2010
- Michael Vick's Injury Defeats Philadelphia Eagles - Oct 04, 2010
- Donovan McNabb to sit out in the Redskins vs. New York Jets game, so is Mark Sanchez going to hog the limelight - Aug 27, 2010
- Cam Newton And Darron Thomas Decided BCS National Championship's Fate - Jan 11, 2011
- Cowboys Defeat Eagles To Register First Victory In Decades - Jan 10, 2010
- Austin Collie's Injury Leads To Colts' Defeat On Sunday - Nov 08, 2010
- Kerry Collins Replaces Injured Vince Young, Guides Titans To Victory - Oct 19, 2010
- Alabama Defeats Arkansas By 24-20 In NCAA Football - Sep 26, 2010
- Kijafa Frink And Michael Vick Have To Continue With Strict Budget - Dec 05, 2010
- Washington Redskins Post 13-7 Victory Over Dallas Cowboys - Sep 13, 2010
- Donovan McNabb Is Set To Start 2010 On A Good Note - Jan 10, 2010
Tags: donovan, eight times, football lovers, footballer, fourth quarter, goal line, half time, jamal, kar, keiland williams, mcnabb, meena, michael vick, philadelphia eagles, remarkable performance, second quarter, spectacular performance, time edge, washington redskins, yard touchdown